Chapter 4

Eren

Two weeks ago Levi and I finally met in person, and that night initiated the new tradition of  me coming over at some point almost everyday, whether that be for lunch or later for dinner. We don't always have sex, I made it clear to him my ass would break in half if we did, but generally I'll still spend the night and some of the morning with Levi even if we don't. There have been a few times I haven't, but that was just because of Mikasa bitching at me to 'protect my chastity' and go home.

Along with coming over a lot more, that night also sparked the realization that I actually like Levi romantically. During the first month of us talking online, there was always a lingering thought in my mind I enjoyed talking to him a little bit more than just on a sexual basis, but I never paid much mind to it. After interacting with him in person more frequently, my feelings have fully blossomed and there is no doubt I have a crush on him. If this had been a normal case of me liking someone similar in age and status, I probably would have confessed already, but I have some insecurities when it comes to Levi. The differences in our lifestyle are so palpable, it's hard for me to believe he would ever have similar feelings back. So, unless I know for a fact he feels the same way, I'll keep my mouth shut and indulge in the relationship we already have.

A sharp tug on my hair pulls me out of my thoughts, and Levi's hand uses the tight grip on it to tilt my head up.

"Focus." He practically growls out, and I let out a soft moan as I nod before lowering my head back down.

Sometimes I get to Levi's apartment a little earlier than he does, and tonight was one of those nights. I was relaxing in the living room, enjoying the new silk pajamas Levi bought for me recently that I had tried to vehemently deny, but ended up taking anyway. A movie was on the TV but I was mainly scrolling through Pinterest idly, looking at unique cake designs when Levi had practically busted into the apartment, aggression and irritation rolling off of him in waves. He had clearly had a bad day as he came up to me and pulled me into a bruising kiss, telling me to get on my knees and relieve him of his stress, and I had happily obliged. I would honestly drop anything to suck him off, it's pleasurable for the both of us as he gets satisfaction from my mouth, and I get satisfaction from pleasing him.

Wow, I sound like a complete bottom.

"Get the fuck off of me. Since you can't seem to focus and do your job, I'll just do it for you." He hisses out, drawing me out of my thoughts again as he harshly pushes my head off of him and stands up. He takes a tight grip of my hair again and forces me back down on his cock, and I choke at the aggressive intrusion. He doesn't give me a chance to catch my breath, pulling back and starting an unrelenting pace of fucking my throat. Loud gurgling noises and occasional choking accompanied by my moans from being used so roughly escape my throat until he comes with a low "Fuck."

He loosens his grip on my hair and leads me away from his cock, and I pull off of it gasping for breath as I glare up at him. I wipe my mouth and grimace at the thick globs of spit on it.

"Thank you baby, you did so well....aw, don't glare at me like that." He says with a teasing smirk as he holds his hand out for me that I take, helping me up so I'm standing next to him.

"That was mean." I pout and cross my arms as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me flush to him. I have to look down slightly to meet his eyes, and a part of me actually likes being an inch or so taller than him, at least some part of me holds more power over him physically.

"I'll make it up to you later." He says as one of his hands trails down to give my butt a squeeze, and I immediately back away from him shaking my head.

"No! We already fucked yesterday, two nights in a row and my butthole will be obliterated!"

He chuckles at me as he walks up to me and wraps an arm around my waist, leading me through the apartment until we make it to his room. He pushes me towards the bed.