PART 14

LISA'S POV

"Ok so I already change my mind,well you guys needed to compose a song for someone and that someone will be unknown,Well each of you will haveeee 3 weeks.Bye bye."Prof Min said,he's our music teacher.

"Arghhh that arggghh!"I look beside me and saw a angry chipmunk.

"Stop that,You look like you've been fucked by a small dick."I joked and I received an slap on my shoulder.

"Lis ummm,"I turn my attention at my other side.

"Yes?Hyun?"She scratched her nape and look down which I found very cute.

"Look up Hyunie,you're too beautiful to be shy."She look up and I saw how her eyes glitters.She seemed happy.

"You found m-me Beautiful?"She stuttered and I chuckled,Goshh she's so cute.

"Yes unnie."I said with wide smile but her smile slowly fades and her glittering eyes slowly turn into sad one.

She nod her head and look down.She mumbled something but I didn't hear it.

"Umm you okie unnie?"She nodded while looking down.

I am not convinced with her answer so I tried to hold her shoulder but before I could even Seulgi already did.

"Joohyunie,let's eat. Lis me and Hyun will eat now."She stand up and help hyunie.I stare at them while they walk away.

What's wrong with her?I shake my head and fix my things.And oh btw,It's been 1 week since I started to make my move.

"Wait here Chae."I said and stand Up I approach Jennies Table while smiling widely.

"Hi Jendeuk!."I said with full of energy in my voice.

"What?"She said while fixing her things.

"Just wanna invite you for a dinner"I said while praying that she'll answer yes.

"Humm."She hummed.

"No-"

"Pstt!pag bigyan mo na yang si toothpick."I heared Jisoo unnie said at the back.I look back and saw Jisoo smirking.

"Wow thank you for helping and insulting me at the same time huh!thank you!."I said sarcastically and she tap my shoulder while shaking her head.

"Hmkay"My heart beat fast and my eyes widen.I jumped in joy while clapping my hands.

"But!You need to beat Jisoo unnie on a duel match."She said while smirking. Noo this is scary.

-----------

"Bat kana talo?!!"Jennie complained,we are now here at a Chicken restaurant me and Jisoo had a eating contest.

"Correction 'nagpatalo'."Jisoo said.

"So Jennie,I won."I stand beside her and she hit me with her hands.

"Yahhh whyyy?"She rolled her eyes and cross her arms.

"It's a NO Lisa,you cheated!."She stomped her foot on the floor which makes me go Uwu.

"Such a cutie!and bbgurl,You said I need to win and I win!Even I cheated I still won.And a bet is a bet."I said and cross my arms.

"Sus!pumayag kana lang kasi!Arte mo gurl!."Jennie rolled her eyes on Nayeon,yes she's still alive.

"Oo nga gurl."

"Manahimik ka jan,pakainin kita jan nang gluta ehh!"Jennie said to the Gluta girl.

"Maya Bili ako Gluta."Dahyun said.

"please Jennie,"Jisoo unnie make a pouty face.

"K fineee"I jumped around in joy,Jisoo joined me jumping while giggling.

"Yeheyyy thank youuuuu"I was about to hug her but she put her two hands in front.

"Okayyy."I said and step back.I look at unnie and smiled widely and also to Chae.

If you guys are wondering why Rosé doesn't talk too much it's because she's eating guys.

"Nummm nummmm...hmmmmm"Heared that?yeah.

"Jisoo!You look like Chae now"I said and gained her attention.

"You know,You are what you eat."She simply said and Chae choked on her food.

"Yahhh!!"I stand io and quickly give Chae a glass of water.

I glare at Jisoo,She's sooo argghh!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!Huh! MISS kim Jisoo?"

"What do you want me to do with her?She's so pervert!"

"What the hell?!So you mean I look like a pussy ganun yon!?!huh!?putanggago ka!"Jisoos eyed widen,our eyes widen.Didnt knew Chae is so vocal!

"Pshhhttt!"Jisoo shush Chae but she's too late.

"Are you guys dating?"Jennie asked.

"No."The both of them said at the same time.

"Okieee"

-------------------

Hi everybody!!!Buhay pako hihihi Sana kau rinnn,May asawa naakitch si Chaeyoung ma loves HAHAHAHA ASA

please support seulrene sub unit blinks!Stay safeeeeeeeeeeeee asawahinpakitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa byeeeeee