PART 12(18)

Jisoo POV

"Bye now Lisayaa,See you tomorrow M."I said after our prof left the room.He said we can leave now since our punishment is all done.

"Oki Chikchik,See yaaa babygirl."I rolled my eyes on her and she laughed.She tapped my shoulder and left.

KRINGG

I get my phone from my pocket and saw Jennie texted.

'Hey ugly cousin where are you?Don't answer I don't care anyway.'I rolled my eyes when I read the first sentence, I continue to read.

'Well,me your pretty cousin already left you. EMERGENCY bitch. Baboo.'Aishhhhh...I turn off my phone and walk to the parking lot.When I arrived I saw my car sonI get in and ride away.

I wonder what will Lisa ride?Hmmmm better be ready tomorrow gotta make my first move.Well I said my sorry to Lisa already and I also felt guilty about it.I shouldn't hate her,she's nice and doesn't deserved it.

LISA POV

I am walking down to the hallway when someone grab my wrist and pull me into a dark room.

"W-who are -you?"I said I a very scared tone.I am very nervous what if it's a killer?A monster? A ghost?or what?So young to die,too young.

My hands are shaking in fear while my heart beats so fast and sweat slowly forming on my side forehead.

I am shock when I feel a soft thing touch my lips.I felt the butterflies getting crazy inside my stomach and my heart beat faster than earlier.I move my lips and snake my hand to the person's head.Its a girl, I push her head more and bit her lips.She moan and open her mouth I took the chance to enter my tongue and travel every side of her lips.Her lips is so damn soft and it taste like strawberries and smell like a mint.

"Ughhh ahhhh"She moan when I massaged her butt.I travel my hand to the hem of her shirt and lift it up.I broke the kiss when I take off her clothes. I kiss her again and about to unclasp her bra but she stopped me and broke the kiss.She walk away and the light turned on and I saw The girl who I kissed and it's Jennie Kim!

"Heyyy babygirl.Did you like it?Humm I love it."She said and bit her lips and start to walk towards me.

"I remembered the last time we made it.You make me scream all night,and if felt so good.Damn,I like how you choke me with your snake and how it enters my pussy."She sway her hips sexily and that makes me aroused.Shes too seductive and that's enough to make me hard.

"This is the mark you made.Still fresh so as the memories.The way how you make me scream for more,beg you to fuck me and be a slut we wanted to be fucked by your dick.Baby you make me wet."She said and round her arms on my neck.

"Are you hard?"She said and look down.I also did and saw my snake hard.I looknup to see Jennie smirking.

"This is mine."She said and hold my clotheded dick.She slowly caresses it and My dick harden more.

"Ughh Jennie ah yessss"I moan when she take off my belt and pull down my pants.

"Hmmmnsooo bigg."She said to my ears.

"Daddy. "She said almost moaning it.

"Please Jen do it now."I beg because if she won't I'll get blue balls.

"Okay daddy."She moan to my ears and look my earlobe.She kneel down and pull off my boxers.

"Soo big and veiny daddy."She wipe out the pre cum with her thumb and lick it looking at me seductively.

"Please Jennie ughhh."I moan when she hold my dick and press it a bit hard.

"So hard."She said admiring my dick.

"Only for you babe so please do it now.Lick it, suck it eat it do all what you want baby please."I beg and she smirk starting to caresses my length.

"Oki."She started stroking it up and down and she's so damn good .

"Remember this?I also did it last time and you are screaming for more,more strokes,faster,And ask me to eat it.Looks like you're the slut here."I groan she's so good at making me crazy with her dirty talks and with her seductive voice.

"Suck it,I'm cumming."I moan and her phone rings.She stopped and look at me and smirk.

"All done now."She said and I look at her confused

"Your 30 minutes is how done.Bye Lisa."She said and walk out leaving me hard and froze.I can't believe it.Jennie almost suck my dick and she even stroke it.

Is she drunk?But first I need to finish what she started.

----------z

Hii guys I forgot today is 23 and it's Jenlisa day so here's an ipadtefor y'all. LOVE YA.