Chapter 11

Jisoos POV

I run to them as I make a fist I feel like I'm betrayed and I just wanna be a killer.

"YOU BITCH"I shouted and punch Lisa on the face and sit on her stomach as she fell on the floor and punch her again and again.

"THESE IS FOR CHEATING ON CHAE."I punch her hardly and she just smile that makes me more angry

I punch her with all of my strength and the crowd cheer for more while I saw Irene crying begging me to stop but these Lisa is a bitch She's just smiling in there.

"Is that all you got?"She said teasingly and smirk.I punched her but she dodge and get my arm and squeeze it.

"Haha easy there man."I groan in pain and try to pull my arm but she's too strong. She smirk and push me off her and I think I fly and I fell on the ground.I groan in pain while the crowd cheer.

"Arghhh."I hold my pelvis and caress it.Shit these girl is so strong.

"HAHHAHAH"I look up and saw Lisa,Irene and the crowd having horn of devils and tails their eyes are red and Lisa's laugh is like she's been possessed.

"Die you bitch."She look like Fused Zamasu in her state.She run to me and punch me and just like on animes there are lightning effects.I feel her hand land on my face and everything went black.

"Ms.KIM JISOO!!"I heard someone shouted that makes me startled so I stand up and punch the person in front of me.

"OHHH."I heared a lot of gasps from everyone. I look in front of me and saw our poor prof lying on the floor grimacing in pain.

"huhuuhu ouch..."II heared prof cry and I wanted to laugh at him.He looks like a ba-nope he looks like a duck. Waitttt all of it was just a dream??Phew.

"MISS KIM JISOO DETENTION WITH MANOBAN."With who??I look around and saw Manoban looking at me.I widen my eyes on her and she quickly adverted her attention back in front. That's right be afraid of me.

I sit back to my chair and look at Jennie she's shaking her head I just smirk at her.Thats it, they can yell at me but can't hurt me.Hahha I'm Kim Jisoo.

Lisa's PoV

I am very shock due to what Jisoo did to prof earlier. I mean she punched OUR prof with no mercy.Tsk..Tsk..Mayaman din ako pero d ako nanapak nang Professor.

Well if you guys are wondering why I'll be o detention later is just that Hihi ..

FLASHHHBACKKK

"Hmmm..For today's lesson,I'm gonna ask you who is the most supid person...Hmmm Manoban."I stand up confidently cause I know I'm right.

"Ethan Zuckerman."I say with full of confidence and look at my classmates and wave at them just like I'm running for president.

"Hahahah wrong miss Manoban. "He said and I frown.

"But explain why."I scoff .

"He invented the ads which we hate the most!And I can tell he's the most stupid person for inventing the most hated invention of all time.He is stupid for that."I said and my classmates laugh.

"How can you say that?!He is inspiration in life...He's my Idol!"He looks mad.

"Now I know who's the second most stupid person. "I said and the whole class laugh.

"Detention. "He whispered but I can't hear it.

"What is it prof?Are you saying something?"I asked him and he held his left chest.