PART 5

Morning.........

I was woken up by the rays of the sun. I groan In frustration, So early! I'm sleepy. I go back to sleep and sleep for another minutes.

"HERE I AM KICKIN' THE DOOR!" I Fell off my hed when I heared a loud thud. I look at the door and saw it almost broke.

"Oh shet! My door!" I get up from the floor and run to my door and there saw Rosé standing while smirking.

"Morning! Get ready now, we're late." She said as if nothing happened. And wait, Why it seems like she's nice today. If these is a dream please be true.

"O-Oki? yeah," I said and walk tot he bathroom. She's kinda weird today, I mean weirdER. I Turn on the shower and let the water flow. I wonder what will happen today, Hope today's gonna be fine.

After sometime....

"All done!" I said after I'm done fixing myself. Ready for school!

"Lis! Let's go" Rosé us teally weird today, She's smiling, blushing, And giggling. She's creepy! She needs to consult a doctor!

We enter the car and she drive still smiling while blushing.

"Okay that's it! What's wrong with you!? You're creeping me out!" I can't help it, She's making me worry.

"Ohh.. heheehhehe.. ackkk.. AHHHHHHHHHHH! ENEBE LESE AHHAHAHAHAH." I think she needs to rest for a while.... She's lack of sleep and she forgot to take her medicine.

"So? Spill!" She look at me and giggle while blushing!What's with her!?!

"Jisoo texted me! Ahhhhhhhhh.. Keleg eke ehh.. hahahhahahahah... KIM JISOOOOOOOOO... I LOVEEEEEYOUUUUUUUUU!" My eyes went wide, because she's been saying that name when I was in Thailand and since I don't have any lovelife,I'm supporting my best friend in hers..... UwU.

" What did she say?! Did she say she likes you too!?!! Did you confessed?! Ar eyou dating now!,!!?? congra-"

"That's why I don't want to tell it to you! You're more excited than me!" Ohhh... my bad........ I'm just excited for her.... I want someone to take care of this crazy girl! She needs love too.. I mean I love her and her family but... Yeahh! You get it!?

" Sorry, I'm just happy for you... So what did she said? "She smile at me and look at the road again.

" Well I can't sleep, so I roam on the Internet and then someone text me and It's unknown number. So when I read it! It says

'Hi Beautiful! Good evening.'

"That's what it says so I texted asking if who is it! And replied and said she's Kim Jisoo! And we texted and she'll ask me.

'How are you?'
'Have you eaten?' yeah something like that! And more! Ahhhhh.. I'm kilig.. and them after some time she said she have something to say and she said...

"Rosé, I love you, Ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you, I can't get you off my mind.....I love the way you smile, The way you're eating and those chubby cheeks I'm wishing I can pinch. And those red lips I wish I can kiss. I love the way you speak everything about you, I love everything..... Please let me court you..... I really love you..'Rosé said while daydreaming and she's blushing mess....

"Then what happened?" She look at me and smile..

"I'm so shocked that time and I rolled over my bed and then! Bang! I woke up. I look around and search for my phone but... See nothing.... All is just a dream! A dream! nothing but a dream.." She look so sad... Damn!

"hey, Cheer up! Ummmm.. Let's eat ice-cream later yeah?" She look at me and her eyes sparkle.

"Oki! Oki! Just treat me!" I know what will happen to my wallet later of I agree but I need to cheer her up!