chapter 44

Authors POV

Amaya was busy getting rid of the heavy jewelry when a knock come she turned around to see Vihaan, she smiled at him.

"Come nah Vihaan." She said getting up.

"Amaya I have something important to give you , here." Vihaan said forwarding her a latter.

Amaya took it from him she was a confused." Vihaan what happened why are you looking Soo tensed." She asked with a smile.

"Amaya Read this latter after reading this if you are okay with our marriage then I don't have anything to say." Vihaan said and left from there leaving her confused.

She opened the later,

"Amaya I know you might be thinking why the hell I wrote a letter instead of talking with you but I m bound by a promise that I can't tell you the truth and this is the reason I wrote this to you , after reading this I will accept whatever punishment you have for me,but today after hearing Nisha's words I couldn't let you get trapped in a loveless marriage and spoil three lives.

Amaya I don't love you , I love Aradhaya, yes you read right I have fallen in love with Aradhaya, you might be thinking that how can i fall in love with Aradhaya, but Amaya trust me I myself don't know how it happened but Amaya Aradhaya made me understand how it really feels to be in Love, Amaya her one smile was enough to lit up my day, her brown eyes were the ocean which I can drown myself again and again, her presence was enough to make my heart beat faster her touch was enough to calm my restless and give peace to my soul. Amaya I know why I didn't told you this early but Amaya I tried but unfortunately I told Aradhaya everything thinking her as you and you her how much she loves you and she told me some.. just say hurtful things and made me promise that I wouldn't tell you anything about all these and give you every happiness which you deserve, Amaya each day was living hell for me but I can't blame Aradhaya to she loves you like crazy but she didn't understand that by doing this she is making everything more complicated then it already was , Amaya Aradhaya to love me and she is suffering to , I know you will feel betrayed and I m ready for your punishment I will accept it whole heartly but don't misunderstood Aradhaya she loves very much Amaya.

Whatever your decision would be I will respect it.

-Vihaan."

The latter fall from her hand as she stood there blankly , her mind was numb ,  it was to much for her to take she didn't know what to think , she didn't know how to react she didn't know how to feel,

Should she feels betrayed that her own sister and boyfriend broke her trust,

Or should she feel happy that finally her baby sister fall in love,

Should she feel heartbroken that her boyfriend has clearly confessed that he is not in love with her,

Or should she feel relieved that she is saved from a loveless marriage,

She didn't know , she also felt angry at them for hiding the truth from her, no Amaya anger destroy everything, just calm yourself she said to herself and sat in the bed.

She held her head which was aching with all these things, at that Time she remembered Naina's words you were right nain she thought............

------------------------------------------

Peaking from behind the bodyguards *grinning sheepishly*,

Okay sooo I know that you guys are ready with tomatoes, juta and eggs because of this short update but...

*Screams as tomato went flying above my head*

Listen up guys violence is not good for health, and I will be back with lamba chapter,

*Screams again as a chapal went flying*

Love- Ira ❤

*Snap my fingers and disappears*