Chapter 14

Guys I didn't got Time to read the chapter, Mafi kijiye ish bichari larki ko 😅😅

Vihaan's POV

Everything happened in blur one minute we all were laughing and next this horrified thing happened.

Before I can't even blink Aradhaya pushed Vidushi and the car hit her with a full force .

" Aradhaya!!!!!." I shouted and run towards her who was laying on the middle of the road.

I kneeled down in front of her and picked her head in my hand." Aradhaya.. Aradhaya open your eyes.." I said patting her cheeks but stopped when I feel liquid in my hand.

I looked at my hand to see it covered with red liquid." Bh-bhai." I heard Vidushi's voice and looked up to see her standing frozen looking at Aradhaya, there was a cut on her forehead and sleeve of her dress was tear a little.

Fuck I have to take her to hospital fast

I immediately picked her up." Vidu open the door." I said but she was just standing there like a statue.

"VIDUSHI." I shouted loudly and she jumped and looked at me.

"Open the door and hold her." I told her.

She shaking open the got inside I handed her Aradhaya and jumped into driver sit.

I never liked rush driving but today I think I drove like lighting speed , in twenty minutes we're in front of hospital.

I picked her up and run inside the hospital, doctor come running seeing me , they took her inside and slumped on the chair , only one thing was running in my mind

What will I answer Maya

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration, Aradhaya is my responsibility, what fuck would I answer Maya if something happens to her.

I heard soft voice." Bhai." And looked up to see Vidu standing there . She is totally shaken up from the incident.

But this was totally irresponsible of her if not for Aradhaya I can't even imagine what would have happened to her. From childhood only she has this habit of walking while talking and got scolded from elders because of this, .

But this is not time to scold her , Soo I made her sit beside me and she started sobbing." This all because of me.." she started sobbing while talking I hugged and wiped her tears,

"We will talk about this later first go and inform everyone I have a important work." I said standing up she nodded her head.

I went from there and called Rey." Yeah Vihaan ."  I heard his voice but I could hear someone screaming from in behind,

"Rey I need a help from you, Amaya has meet with accident please make sure the news does spread." I told him .

"Oh my is she okay and don't worry I will take care of it Right now I m in.....mission I will look into the matter after it." Rey said and hung up but not before I heard Shreya's shout,

"Leave me you bastard or I m gonna chop your dick and shove it in your mouth....."

Not again I thought sighing looking at my screen. I leaned on the wall. i thought to inform Maya about it she has the right to know,

I called her but she didn't picked up , god Maya pick up the call .

After continues ringing she picked up and immediately loud music filled my eardrums.

Where is she

"Vihaan what is it I am busy now." She shouted with irritation .

"Maya I need to tell you something important." I told her.