chapter 19

Aradhaya's POV

I was reading my book sitting in the canteen when someone tapped on my book.

I put it down to see Jack. I smiled at him.

" Hi Jack." I greeted him.

"Hey, I didn't get to talk with you properly yesterday." He said.

"Soo you are from India." He asked and I nodded smiling

"That's great , I heard you know the Raz-put , are you their relative." He asked and I hesitated.

"Umm, no I am Vidushi's friend, you must know her." I told him.

He nodded." Yeah she is in my class." He said.

He started talking more he was a nice guy with easy to talk . He was cracking funny jokes and I was laughing at them.

I saw my phone ringing." Jack, just a minute." I said and he nodded. I took my mobile from the bag and saw Vihaan ji's name.

"Did I interpreted you in having wild thoughts about your husband." I heard his as soon as I picked up.

My mouth hang open a little." Vihaan jiiii shut up and I was not having wild thoughts I was...." He cut me off,

"Oh Soo you were not having wild thoughts but dirty perverted R-RATED thoughts, sorry Aradhaya I shouldn't have Disturbed you." Vihaan ji said in a dramatic sorry voice

My cheeks got heated.

Oh Gannu ji what will I do with this guy. What..no..no... what will di do with this guy

"Vihaan ji..shut..up.." I stammered feeling heat in my cheeks.

"Hahaha." His laugh filled my ears and I couldn't help myself from smiling.

But I controlled my smile." Vihaan just if you called to tease me then bye I m going." I said in a Stern voice.

"Hey hey wait, okay sorry now listen I have a important meeting with the boards members Ishaan and Reyansh are here to , Soo you don't wait for me today okay I will get late." He said gently.

I don't know why but I got sad that we can't have our daily chat today it has become a daily routine.

"Okay, but you please have dinner on time don't forget." I told him.

He agreed." Bye." He said.

"Bye." I whispered.

I sighed looking at my phone and turned my head and got surprised seeing Jackson.

Oh Gannu ji I totally forget about him , what must be he thinking about me, It was Soo rude.

"I m really sorry Jackson I totally got involved in the call and forget about you, really sorry." I said by he just smiled.

"It's okay ar...hey.. can I..call Aria it's really difficult for me to pronounce your name." He said and I nodded I already did bad by forgeting about him.

"By the way what did your boyfriend said that made you Soo sad." He asked.

My head snapped towards him." Boyfriend... what did you think like that." I asked him .

"You got this thousand dollars smile on your face after receiving his call then you started talking and got lost." He said shrugging .

Really Gannu ji, did I really was smiling all the time

"Soo what did your boyfriend said." He asked.

I opened my mouth but we heard a shout and turned around to see Gia standing." What, you made a boyfriend and didn't even thought to inform me." She said with accusing expression.