prologue

The sky was dark , the moon and stars have long gone hiding behind the clouds indicating the upcoming rain.

She sat on the window sill with a shattered heart , her mind body everything was numb.

She looked at the sky silently asking God , why . Why she has to be the one who has to be the victim , the victim of the cruel word named fate . She never asked for anything other than love then why did god snatched it from her , why.

Her gaze fall on her mehendi covered hand and the engagement ring that was shining in its all glory.

She caressed her engagement ring a small smile appeared in her beautiful face but it soon vanished remembering what happened after the ceremony.

Her innocent honey brown eyes were filled with pain , hurt and helplessness.

She always prayed to God to give her true love who will always be with her and would never leave her hand no matter what.

But god snatched her love .

But is it truly her love, did she have the right to call him her love, she can't blame god for everything didn't she know that from beginning that in what she is getting herself into , didn't she know that her love is forbidden ,.

A tear fall from her eyes thinking about how the fate played it's game with her.

She never thought that her one Yes would cost her this much , never thought her life would change this drastically.

She doesn't have any wish to Live anymore but she have to because that cruel fate has snatched her this escape to.

Soon the whole silent room was filled with her sobs mixed with the sounds of rain hitting the ground.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys this is the prologue , please do let me know what do you think about this.

Love Ira

Guys this story will have lots of mistake please do bare with me.(* Puppy eyes*)