chapter 40

Authors POV

Everything was fixed their engagement will be done within next week and marriage two three weeks after that , the pre marriage rituals would be started after a week of engagement, it was decided that all ceremony will take place In Rajasthan in Vihaan ancestors palace.

"Aradhaya where are you lost go check the invitation list and see if we forget to add anyone." Mrs.patel shouted to Aradhaya who lost in her thoughts.

As Aradhaya's Holliday's were going on she and Amaya is staying in India while the Rajput went back to London to arrange everything.

"Huh yes maa." Aradhaya said and picked up the guest list.

She got a call from Nisha and went to her room to pick it up.

"What the hell am I hearing Aradhaya." Nisha shouted from other side.

Nisha , Gia and Aradhaya was in a video call.

"Nisha please whatever is happening is happening for good only." Aradhaya told her averting her glassy eyes

"Good, you call this stupidity good Aradhaya, tell me who will be happy after this marriage." Gia asked.

"Time heals everything Gia and it will heal Vihaan ji and di's relationship to." Aradhaya told her.

"And we are leaving for Rajasthan day after tomorrow as before the engagement we have to perform the Ganesh puja, when are you two coming." Aradhaya asked them to avoid the topic.

"I m not going there to see you suffer Soo spare me but I can't attend your sister marriage." Gia said angirly and hung up.

Aradhaya sighed and looked at Nish." Now you also don't say you are not coming because for everyone you are Di's close friend." Aradhaya said.

"I have to come even if I don't want, to give you a shoulder to cry." Nisha said and Aradhaya smiled lightly at her words,

"Where is Mr.Singhaniya." Aradhaya asked

"He has gone to console your Romeo." Nisha said.

London

"Who sent those photos." Vihaan asked clutching the glass of drink.

The three of them are sitting in Reyansh nightclub.

"Veer." Reyansh said and shared a look with Ishaan.

Vihaan closed his eyes as his jaw clenched tight." Sometimes I can't even believe that he is the Same Veer who was ready to give his life for me." Vihaan said.

A expression of guilt passed Ishaan face which Vihaan noticed." Now don't start with your self loathing." Vihaan told him in a irritated voice.

"But you can't deny that it because of us that your and Veer relationship has turned this much toxic." Reyansh said, he still feels guilty for becoming the cause of both best friends rivalry, Ishaan  is his childhood friend and he couldn't even think how painful it must be for Vihaan to see his best friend as enemy.

Vihaan laughed." It was my choice Rey and trust I don't regret it for second, I know I used his trust but in a way I saved him to , I don't know what that man would have done with him." Vihaan said sighing.

"You know guys sometime I think how the fuck I made my life this much fucked complicated." Vihaan said with a bitter laugh.

Both Ishaan and Reyansh looked each other feelings pain for their friend condition.

In Rajasthan ,

Amaya's POV

We reached the Rajput palace and saw everyone was waiting for us including Vihaan's friends.