chapter 20

Before starting this chapter I want to inform you guys that I have changed Shaurya's name as Ishaan Singhaniya, sorry for the change 🙇

Authors POV

Days started passing and Aradhaya and Vihaan friendship got more stronger along with Aradhaya's relationship with Rajput family.

Vihaan tired to reduce the distance between Amaya and him but Amaya always choice her career before him.

Aradhaya, Vivian and Vidushi were sitting and laughing at the jokes of Vivian.

"Vivian Rajput." Vijay's shout stopped their laughing.

They all looked at him to see him shaking in anger. They all stood up and Vivian walked towards him.

Swastika and Mala to come hearing his shout.

"What happ..." Vivian was cut off as a tight slap landed on his cheek.

Everyone gasped in shock and Vivian looked at Vijay in hurt and confuse.

"Vijay what are you doing." Mala shouted angrily.

"What I m doing Bhaabi , ask him what he is doing." Vijay said angirly looking at Vivian.

"Vijay tell us clearing." Mala said sternly.

"Our lovely son is hell bent on spoiling the name of Rajput family." Vijay said.

Vivian looked him confused." Dad what are you say.." Vijay cut him off,

"Don't utter a single word, and everyone of you wanted hear what he did then listen, his professor called me today and he told me that our son has got just pass marks in every test."Vijay hissed .

Aradhaya looked at Vivian who fisted his hand and left from there making Vijay more angry.

"But you know what made me feel more ashamed, I felt that I couldn't give proper upbringing to him. His principal told me that he behaves like a rich spoilt brat in college, doesn't pay attention to class, sing in classroom, and top of that he had a fight with his classmates yesterday." Vijay said loudly.

"Vijay there must be misunderstanding, I know Vivian is not like that." Swastika said.

Aradhaya walked towards Vivian room worriedly, she knows he was hurt she had seen it in his eyes.

She entered his room and heard light music, she frowned and went in the direction of the voice to see Vivian sitting on the balcony on the beanbag playing guitar.

She walked towards him and sat beside him silently, Vivian played for sometime then stopped.

"I am not a spoilt brat Amaya." He said.

Aradhaya looked at him worriedly as he never called her with her name." I know Vivian, uncle must have a misunderstanding." Aradhaya said softly .

Vivian shook his head." No he didn't, whatever he said is true, I got poor marks , I sing in classroom and I fought with my classmates, but for a reason." He said playing with the strings.

Aradhaya didn't said anything just sat there silently, Vivian sighed." I always wanted to achieve music as my career, I never liked business and still don't like it." He said there was sadness in his voice and his face was gloomy.

Aradhaya looked at him." Then why did you choose business, if you didn't liked it then you shouldn't do it Vivian." Aradhaya said.

"I know but all of the man in our family choice business as their careers and what if mom , dad ,bade papa, badi maa doesn't like it what if they become disappointed in me." He said looking at her with a helpless expression.