"Mere bache! Have some patience just two days are left for her Swayamvar then she is all yours."

Duryodhan saw towards him angrily and said, " What did u say Mamashree? She is mine. Dushashan don't u dare to think about her."

"Cool down my dear. Cool down. Whatever will happen we will see."

"But first we need to see her." Dushashan again expressed his lustful desires.

"Uff Dushashan! Have some patience. Contestants are not allowed to enter the palace."

Duryodhan came towards GandharRaj and said, " Dear Mamashree, I know that we r not allowed but u are...." Both Duryodhan and Dushashan started laughing.

"Don't want to test Ur kulvadhu Mamashree?" Dushashan asked

"Off course mere bache. Let me check that the most beautiful girl is just beautiful or even capable of being the Queen of Hastinapur."

*****

Draupadi was practising with her sword. She learned the art of sword and archery very soon. She was then moving the sword so smoothly but accidentally when she turned her sword, it touched a hard thing. She was practising eye folded.

"Aaahhhhh." She heard a voice and opened the cloth from her eye instantly and turned to see what happened.

"Are u okay?" She asked gently while making GandharRaj Shakuni stand.
"U....."
"Pranipat Mamashree." By the time Vasudev had also arrived, he greeted him with a diplomatic smile.

He somehow managed to stand, he was not hurt badly. He just fell down on seeing Draupadi's sword.

"Sakhi, Mamashree Ko kuch nhi ho skta. He's all good."

Shakuni smiled forcefully with one hand on his back which was hurt.

"Do u know him Govind." PANCHALI asked.

"Ya I do Sakhi....and u should also know him. He is Gandhar Raj Shakuni. I call him Mamashree. He is the Mamashree of Duryodhan and his 100 brothers and also the five pandavas."

"Oh

"Oh.... Pranipat GandharRaj!" Draupadi greeted.

"Haan Haan pranipat! Bytheway being the princess of Panchal why r u practising swordsmanship. U should play with dolls. U should do shringar."

Krishna smiled and turned towards Draupdi and passed a smile.

"GandharRaj...sorry if my words will hurt u. But nowhere it is written that princess can't learn war skills. If men are not capable then we are the one who have to go to wars. And how do forget giving birth to a child is the most painful thing in this world which can the beared by you men. Moreover why have to protect ourselves by our own. And I do have some dolls too which are worthless for me now. Do u want them?"

Krishna burst out laughing... Draupadi was somehow controlling her laughter. Mamashree smiled and said,No putri I'm too old now to play with dolls. I think I should leave now."

Vasudev and draupadi both bowed in front of him. And GandharRaj left with a bunch of insult with him.

*******

Tell me Mamashree how's ur future kul Vadhu?

Mamashree entered the chamber fastly with his one hand on his waist. " She is fire. The one made for Hastinapur mere bache. Just get her at any cost....and Hastinapur will become the most powerful empire. She is ur key to the throne my child. Not only beautiful her eyes have that glow that a queen should have. Her walk is more beautiful than that of a Swarn but not less than that of a tigress. Although she insulted me....but she is fearless. I heard from the people of Panchal that she is the boon of Mahadev. She is luck for u my dear. Just win this contest at any cost."

"Sure Mamashree

"Sure Mamashree....when my Mitra is here, then no one in the whole Aryavrata could win the contest. He will take part for me."

*********

*********

How's the chapter guys.
Do like and comment ♥️