I was awoken by a loud crash. Didn't even realise i slept on the bus. Getting off of the seat stretching my short  arms back and forth making sure my whole body was stretched out. I looked around to see where i was but my vision was quite blurry. So i used the end of my sleeve and rubbed my eyelids as the crust fell onto the ground faintly. I looked out of the window, only to find it was so dark. It had stopped raining, but their were still puddles on the ground and wet leave's. I was so confused in where the hell i was so i went to ask the bus driver who seemed to be half asleep.

"Excuse me" as i patted his shoulder.

"Excuse me, Sir, hello.. i need help. Hello.. SIR!!" i panicked. 

"Oh sorry, what seem's to be the problem?"

"May i know where i am please?"

"Well this is the last stop which is Camden."

"WHAT!" i screamed.

How the hell did i get all the way to Camden, my mum would probably be so worried. I was so frightened as well.

"What's the time?"

"Erm, it's ten minutes to eleven."

I was definitely going to be in a heap of trouble.

"Do you know how to get to Leyton from here."

"Yea, but it's a really long journey. It would take about 7 hours from bus, and the last night bus just left unless you can catch up to it. If not the train station closes in about 30 minute's, you can take the underground train it will only take you 3 hours." he explained.

"Thank's so much." 

He nodded his head, and opened the bus door for me. I was so happy and so angry. Maybe by the time i get home my mum wouldn't be so worried. I have never been out this late. The latest I've ever stayed out was 4:00. Apart from that any later i got in trouble. No matter if it was the weekend or weekday. But sometime's i got to stay out longer when i was with my mum. But in this case she was nowhere to be seen.

"Camden Train Station will be closing in 1 hour 30 minute's." Announced the train caption.

I needed to hurry my ass to the station. Barging pass by people as they barged me back. Some of them were hard to barge since they were just big and muscular and i was small and flabby. The tip of my sock's got wet as i stomped in the puddle's. I arrived at the train station where a big tall man stood beside the ticket stand.

"Do you have a ticket young man?"

"No. But i got my oyster card."

"Ok, tap your oyster card on the beeper then."

I tapped my oyster card on the beeper as it read invalid. What was going on? Why wasn't it working? it was working perfectly fine for the old lady who rushed pass me to tap hers. I tried again as i thought luck was on my side. But seeing as it only said invalid again it clearly wasn't.

"Have you topped up your oyster card young man?"

"Why would i do that?" i asked confused.

"Because that's the only way you can get on the train or unless you have a ticket in which seeming you don't have."

Uh oh. How to hell was i supposed to get home now?! I shoved my hand down my pocket as my trouser's slid down to the side a bit, revealing a bit of my blue pant's. Their was nothing in there. Therefore i checked my other pocket, so as my bag but still no money. Not even a penny.

"I don't have no money sir, how much isit"

"well I'm afraid you can't board this train and it's £2."

"Wait ! but it says children go for free."

Yes, and i was a child !

"Yes they can. But just to make sure your a child let's see some id."

I gave him my oyster card with pride thinking that would let me go on the train.

"Sir.."

"Yes"  i said as i proudly stuck my chin up high.

"From this no child under 11 has an oyster card. And from this your oyster card expires in 2013. Which is when your 16 and that's only 3 years. So referring from this your 13 years old. Sorry but it's either you have a ticket or money on your card or there is absolutely nothing i can do to help you."

"What! No! But! You got it all wrong! No it's a mistake!" i  panicked.

"Sorry Sir, Now if you may could you please move aside so other people can go through please thank you."

What was i going to do now? It was already so late, i had no idea where i was, i couldn't get home since i had no money on me or my oyster card, all buses where gone, and it even looked as if the rain was starting to trickle in. Oh God please help me.