Chapter 16 (Sixteen)

But just not now, maybe when everyone is not paying attention.

"Ben why don't you show Drake around whilst I prepare Lunch."

what possibly is there to show around? I mumbled.

"What was that Ben?"

"Nothing." 

I walked infront of Drake as I pointed at things as we entered every room. The 'tour' wasn't that long since we only had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, living room and garden.

By the looks of his face, he didn't even look bothered, well I guess I wasted 10 minutes of my time for nothing ! Just as we were leaving the living room he pointed at something.

"What's that?"

"It was my Grandfather's pocket watch, Very priceless so make sure you don't touch it, don't even breathe on it, or smell it. Infact don't even look at it !"

Then he looked at it.

"I SAID DON'T EVEN LOOK AT IT !"

Ha,where did this anger come from? I never uset to be like this. Oh well life goes on. I left Drake downstairs and quickly raced upstairs and got ready for the boxing thing, although you had to sign up online I just didn't have the time for that since my ideal was to leave WITHOUT Drake. Drake's facial expression changed, I guess he was really upset. But who cares, now he knew how I felt every time he bullied me. He was wiping his face, was he crying? because if so then I might aswell quickly get my camera and record this ! The teardrops were rolling in. Yup he definately was crying. Looks like i need to get my camera out, quietly going up the stairs, it took me a few matter of seconds since I didn't want to miss it. I switched it on, zooming into his face from the corner of the staircase, it was so clear you could see the teardrops dropping down from his watery eyelids.

"Ben what are you doing? That's so mean." Said Mum as she grabbed the camera from my hands switching it off. "Apologize to Drake this instant!"

"Sorry."

"Say it like you mean it !"

Well of course I didn't mean it. Does this woman expect me to be all dramatic? and say "Oh dear Drake, I forever thou is sorry, I mustn't make another mistake like that? Do you forgive thy?" If my mum wanted me to go into a sarcastic shakesperian mood then i guess i will !