Chapter 7 (Seven)

If you thought Drake then you was right, indeed. 

Chapter 7 (Seven) 

"DRAKE!" I screamed. 

"What you think this is over ? You, Me, one on one, After school. It's on !" 

I gulped as sweat ran from my forehead, moisturising my hair as it was slightly dripping sweat onto my nose. Drake and Gary carried Steven inside the medical room, pushing me and Alice so we got squashed on the side of the door. As the metal lock digged into our soft skin. By the time they had placed Steven on the gurney, our arm's were pink and scared with a mark. Garry pushed me and Alice out, making Alice fall flat on the hard rock ground, already making her cuts worse than before. 

"You okay Alice?" 

"No I'm not ok !, Look Ben I've tried helping you stand up against these bullies and look what it's gotten me into? You've caused all of this on me. I just can't take it anymore Ben. I'm sorry but something needs to be done otherwise I guess we can no longer be best friend's. Sorry if this wasn't how you wanted our friendship to end but I know we've been friend's since primary school and been through thick and thing. But if you don't do something soon I would probably die prematurely. So until then I guess this is the end. Goodbye Ben." 

"B-b-but Alice! Noo, how can you do this to me? Noo I can't bare to loose you. Your my only friend in the entire world. I'll do anything to get you back!" I pleaded. 

"Well why don't you just stand up to those bullies then?!" 

"BECAUSE!" 

'BECAUSE WHAT !" 

There was silence. I guess I didn't really have a proper reason and it was just me being scared that's all. 

"I thought so, you have no reason. I never thought I'd say this but you actually are a wimp. You can't stand up for yourself unless you get really angry. After I got brutally beaten up that's when you decided to come to the 'rescue", even then you didn't even do anything. Gary did. So now people think that you beat up Steven. Well now I guess everyone else will have to know the exact truth!" She threatened. 

"I'm sorry Alice. And no I'm not a wimp! I can stand up for myself if I wanted to! And please don't go tell everyone else what really happened. My life is already messed up I don't want it to be even more messed up since I've just lost you and the entire school would hate me! This has got me really popular but not all of them are my true friend's except you. Please don't do this" I sobbed. 

"Good Bye Ben"  

She slowly walked away, facing her hunched back towards me as she just left me in this pose. As if I'm suppose to know what to do. 

Well, I'm not going to let Alice tell everyone the real truth. I can't just left a girl come between my life and ruin it. I was so angry, and charged through the corridors until I bumped into Mr Jackson. 

"Ben why aren't you at Lunch? The food's delicious today" 

"I'm not hungry." As I rolled my eyes. But my stomach was rumbling. The sound was like a dog growling for it's bone. 

"Well..you seem pretty hungry to me, are you sure you don't want to eat?" 

"Sir, what would you do if you was always getting bullied but you didn't want to tell anyone or your parent's because you thought it would only make matter's worse. But then the bullies started to hurt your friend and everyone drifted away from you life?" 

"Hmm, interesting question. Did this happen to you?" 

"Erm...no. It happened to my friend. But they are to shy to speak to anybody so I thought I'd do the honours." 

"Hmm, well then you friend just need's to consult a teacher before matter's get even more worse for him or her. Now I'm going to go finish of marking of the homework, so I suggest you go get something to eat" he smiled. 

"Thank's, one more thing. Sorry if this is quite personal and I don't want you to get offended but are you ? 

"Gay?" 

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" 

"Look Ben.. I might not see it but I know it from the way how people act when they see my appearance and such. And yes I am gay and proud. Gay and proud !" 

"Erm ok" I said uncomfortably. 

As I slowly walked away from him, nearly bumping into one of the dinner ladies who was sending food down to the woman in the medical room. 

I walked over to form the long line for the food, until I saw sight of Drake and quickly ran under a nearby table. 

"What do you think your doing? I'm trying to eat here"  

" Oh erm sorry i was just trying to erm.." i scratched the back of my head as i was thinking of an excuse.

"yeah whatever, save the lies for later !"

I was so ashamed of myself, also angry. That Alice would do such a thing, i thought maybe she was only saying she would tell everyone just so i would do something at that very moment but i guess she wasn't. I crawled out from under the table, but only to find most of my "friends" and Alice surrounded around me, looking down at me angrily.

"Get him!" shouted Alice.

"Alice, b-but why? Why Would you do this?" i cried.

She just ignored me. Suddenly, I was being lifted up by the people who were surrounded by me. They picked my up by the torso and carried my on their petite shoulder's. Making my back ache as their shoulder's where so hard and bony. 

"Where are you taking me?" i asked the crowd and Alice.

"Somewhere where liars deserve to be taught a lesson!"

"And where's that?"

"THE DUMPSTER" shouted the crowd.

Before i could have time to even panic or give a little speech they had already thrown me into the stinky, dumpster. Making me fall flat on my forehead. Bursting my lump as the blood started to squirt out again. I smelt of the left over food from yesterday as the stench sinked in my clothes.I tried moving, and searching for help but everytime i made an effort to move or speak my forehead somehow affected my entire body. I just hope i could of went back in time and made thing's bettter because at the moment they were horrible. But at least on the bright side i wasn't being bullied by Drake although he was meant to beat me up at the end of the day.

Wait, that's in 5 minutes! I'm doomed!