Chapter 9 (Nine)

Hope Your enjoying it so far (: Just a reminder all chapter's are edited by @deesk118, be sure to check out their profile and stories :) kthanks x

Chapter 9 (Nine)

"Well hurry up Ben!" shouted Alice. 

I didn't know what to do, i didn't want to throw the bottle because i knew whatever i did either way i would still get beaten up. I threw the bottle back to Alice as she caught as it nearly hit the floor.

"Argh, fine if you won't do it then i will!"

She ran towards me and Drake, pushing the other children out of the way. I panicked as i hadn't the slightest clue in what she was about to do. Drake let go of me, this time gently. So i didn't hurt myself. Maybe it was because of the horrible stench that came from my armpits due to the fact i was thrown in the bin. Drake turnt around, Alice paused and dropped the fish bottle.

"Oh I see, so you was about to attack me?" Drake said.

"Well yeah."

"Well..in that case then i guess something has to be done." he smirked.

He walked up to Alice closer and closer, nearly becoming a shadow over her. Now i know what Alice meant in standing up for myself. But i was kind of confused, wasn't she apart of Drake's side? why was she helping me? why was drake going to beat her up after she helped her? All these questions ran through my small mind.

"Oh Ben, you didn't keep up"

Oh no, how did Mrs Grappe know where i was. Drake suddenly backed away from Alice.

"What's going on? and why are you on the floor Ben? and why aren't you other children gone home yet?"

The other children suddenly swarmed out the gates home, like a hive of bees. Leaving me, Alice and Drake. Not forgetting Garry.

"All three of you, in my office now!

Oh shit. Now we were in deep shit. Alice gave me one dirty screw face. She looked like if she was an animal she'd kill me in split seconds. Whereas Drake and Garry just strolled of ahead.

"Alice i thought you wasn't my friend? why was you helping me earlier?

"I was your friend you idiot! i wouldn't just let our friendship just go away like that! I pretended to be on  Drake's side only so you would realize that when you don't do anything about situations like this all of your loved ones leave you before they get hurt. I threw the oil to you because you WAS standing up for yourself, but now i guess not being your friend is better."

"Ohh, well fine. Just ruin my summer holiday's for me why don't you?"

Today was the last day of school, and tomorrow we had 3 week's summer holidays. Other school's had about 6-7 weeks, our school was just too annoying to open early.

"Ben and Alice keep up!" shouted Mrs Grappe.

Eventually we got to her office, it was navy blue with a red carpet and a dark brown desk. You could tell by this  she had no creative mind. To mix these colours together. Drake and Garry took a seat  next to the door whilst i took a seat near the window and Alice facing directly to Mrs Grappe.

"Now what's going on? No. All four of you bring your chair's forward this instant" she yelled. 

We plodded our way toward's her desk. Picking up our knobbly chair's and hauling our chair's on the red carpet as it made a straight mark on it.

She cleared her throat, "Now as i was saying, what's going on?"

Abruptly we all began to speak at the same pace causing a big disruption in the office.

"ONE AT A TIME!" Drake first." 

"Okay Mrs. Basically Ben is always making fun of me and my mum, and i get really upset by that. Everyday i come to school he bullies me for my lunch money and hurts me and thing's like that. Even ask Garry, he even through a chair across Steven's head and now he's laying unconscious in the hospital." he said fraudulent.

"Well.. it's true Mrs Grappe, Ben's a bully!" 

"Now don't interrupt Steven. Now Alice tell me your side."

I was just astonished that Mrs Grappe would even take her precious time to listen to their constant lies. I wasn't even strong enough to open a Jam Jar ! So how would i be strong enough or even have to audacity to go up to Drake,Steven and Garry and bully them. At this rate i was just so annoyed and frustrated. I laid my head on the side of the window pane as the cool breeze brushed against my nose.

"Well.. Ben isn't any of those thing's they just said. In fact Ben is the complete opposite, he wouldn't even hurt a fly nor any living creature. Drake, Steven & Garry are the one's who bully Ben, also it wasn't Ben who made Steven get knocked out unconscious it was Garry. He swung the chair across his head because in Science Drake started on Ben and started to make fun of him saying he has a penis as small as a rice grain, the teacher wasn't doing much about it. He was even laughing at first!" 

Wow, Alice was a good friend after all, but also a big snitch. I need to bare in mind not to tell her any more secrets. Whereas Drake's face was scorching red as his vein's on his forehead looked as if they needed some air.

"So your telling me Alice that, Drake and Garry are lying? Mr Jackson was being Irresponsible and was allowing a fight in the classroom whilst theirs strict school policies that no fight must take place anywhere inside or outside the school?" Mrs Grappe interrogated.

"Yes." Nodded Alice.

What ! Now all i had planning would make absolute no sense since i was a fond liar and Alice was a truthful troop.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to bring your science teacher here to resolve this issue, who's your science teacher? Mr Jackson or Mr Smith?"

"Mr Jackson" we all sighed.

She picked up her phone on the left side of her table, and dialled the class number. Argh, i just hope matter's didn't get worse than they are now.