The Wimpy Kid Vs The Bully

All chapter's are Edited by @Deesk118, Check out her page on Wattpad and their stories (: 

The Wimpy Kid Vs The Bully.  

Chapter 1 (one) 

"Get off of me! I don't have any money today, I swear!" 

Tear drops rolled down from my eyelids, as I was being lifted up by a group of boys. They tilted me upside down, and all my pennies and 20p coins fell out of my pocket. They got even more angry since I lied to them in the first place. My face was bright red, as I could feel blood rushing towards my forehead. 

"Hey, you! Leave him alone!", said the teacher. 

They dropped me to the ground, falling on my head. I had no my money now. I didn't get it. I've been in the school since 7th grade and now that I'm in 8th grade I'm starting to get bullied. But then again, I wouldn't blame them picking me as a perfect target. I had blonde, curly, scruffy hair, and brown eyes. I always wore a tie and buttoned my school T-shirt to the top button. My trouser's weren't the longest; they just about reached my ankles. I couldn't pull them down as well because I always had to wear a belt with them. My skin was quite pale aswell - before they bullied me they used to call me 'Ghost buster'. Sometimes I'd go to the boy's toilets and cry or be a man and just ignore them. 

"You ok, young man?" Said the teacher. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Leave me alone." 

"How can I leave you alone, when you have a big lump on your head?! What's your name?"

"My name's Ben. And what part of 'Leave me alone', don't you understand?" 

I ran away, throwing her arm of my shoulder, making sure I was completely out of her sight, making my way home - well, it was home time anyway. At the bus stop I saw Alice; my best friend. She had long brown straightened hair, with the most smoothest skin. She was quite short and plump just like me. We're sort of the same height. She looked so shocked when she saw the lump on my head but wasn't surprised as she knew the cause of it. 

"The usual?" She questioned. I nodded my head in shame. 

"Look, Ben... One day you're going to have to stand up to these bullies sooner or later. Otherwise they won't stop!" 

"Oh, why do you care? It's not you getting bullied, is it?! NO! So stay out of my business!" I shouted back at her. 

She jumped in shock. My bus arrived. I got on it, not even turning back to wave Alice a goodbye. I tapped my oyster card on the beeper - if that's what you call it. Looking far ahead where the bullies were, Drake, Steven, Gary and Dave. Drake was the main bully! He was strong, tall, tanned, fit, always had messy uniform and a disgusting personality. Also with Ginger hair. Where as on the other hand the rest sort of looked similar,, except for Gary who had black hair whilst the other two had blonde. They caught me staring at them, so they moved seats. Just then I tried getting of the bus but the doors shut in front of me and it went driving off so slowly. At this point there was nothing I could possibly do. They steadied my every movement, switching seats, walking up and down the bus aile. 

My stop was five stops ahead, but I wanted to get off at the next one and walk. Suddenly, a sharp sensation filled my bum cheeks. They had pulled my pants up so high making it very painful. They gave me one hardcore wedgey making my bum cheeks sore. The pressure rushed to my heart and my thighs. I had already suffered enough pain from them! Why do they want to continue to harm me? The bus driver heard me screaming and shouting but didn't even bother to see what was going on. After they thought I had suffered enough from the wedgey they started spitting on me, gargling their phlegm and slimy spit. I had never been so maltreated like that before ever in my life.  

They laughed at me as I was covered in their germs and got off the bus, leaving me with my bruised forehead, sore bum, ripped pants and spit everywhere. When was this torture ever going to end?I guess, never. I crawled up to the back of the bus. I should have listened to Alice, but now that I've shouted at her, she probably wouldn't be my friend anymore. I pressed the bell, as it was my stop, and descended off the bus. As I got to the alley way, I ran as fast as my feet would carry me. Sometimes they were in the park next to it waiting for me to come out. But today they weren't there. My mum's car was parked outside the house, but I didn't want her to see me like this otherwise she would come down to the school and that would only make things much worse. I took my keys out of the inside of my jacket pocket and opened the door. 

"Hey mum." 

"Hey hun, how was school today? Come give mum a kiss." She said sweetly.  

I didn't want to come anywhere than a metre near her for her to see my bruise. And I also didn't want to kiss her either because she always left her pink lipstick on my cheek. And once Alice came over and saw the pink lipstick and thought I had a girlfriend and just made things really confusing. I used my bag to cover the bruise but she took the bag away from me. 

"Oh my gosh! What happened to your head, Ben?" She shouted. 

"It's nothing. I just fell over." I lied. 

"Well that doesn't look like you fell over, to me! I've got a first aid kit in the bathroom, first draw on the left. Go bring it so I can disinfect it." 

"NO!", I yelled and I ran upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom. She banged and banged but I wasn't going to let her put the stinging Dettol on my cut. It hurt enough. I locked myself in my bedroom and didn't come out. Not even for lunch. Which my mum placed behind my door. It smelt like fish and chips - my favourite. I opened the door seeing if the coast was clear and quickly grabbed the food of the tray. I was so hungry, I used my mouth to eat it, not bothering with the knife and fork. The food was going everywhere but I didn't care. 

I was like a lion eating up it's prey. After I'd eaten it i was so full. I decided to get out of my room. 

"Dear, let me treat your bruise for you, it's starting to change colours. Like the rainbow."I giggled and let her dress my forehead.  

She put some disinfectant on it witch hurt for a few minutes then put some ointment on it then covered it up with a big plaster. It started to feel better already. I was going to watch television but it was to late, the time being; 8:00pm. So I went into the bathroom and had a bath. Then wore my pyjama's and went to bed. I just hope tomorrow is going to be better than today. I set my body to rest. Surrounding myself with peace and quiet.