Chapter 15 (Fifthteen)

Chapter 15 (Fifthtenn)

Note : Mostly a dialouge paragraph.

I got out of the bath grabbing my blue towel off of the floor. I dried myself up as the waterdrops dissolved in my towel. Sniffing myself for some odd reason I was fishless. But I still couldn't get the image of Drake and his crew beating me up in my mind. Whilst drying myself up this was all I could think about, like seriously why didn't I do anything? I know I have the potential and the courage. What the hell was I waiting for?

                       Hmm Maybe I will have to re-think this boxing thing again.

"Ben, you finished bathing yet? Someone's here to see you." Shouted my annoying mother from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes yes i've finished im just going to get some clothes on and i'll be downstairs in a few!"

"Okay."

She better not have a new boyfriend again. Ever since my dad and her got divorced 5 years ago she's been on probably more than a hundred dates and all of her boyfriends are so cruel to me. Either that or she's got a new job. But to be honest I couldn't care less.

"Ben hurry up!"

"Listen lady shout my name one more time and-!

"And what?"

She interupted me. I didn't know she had already made her way up the stairs to my bedroom.

"And erm i'll give you a big nice hug!" I grinned.

"Sure, I'm giving you 5 more minutes."

She made her way back down the stairs, as I closed my bedroom door behind her. I don't even think i'll have enough time to cream but who it's not like anyone I know is going to be downstairs so who cares? Ramaging through my wardrobe and grabbing my ripped jeans and a blue top. I slit the top down my head, until I struggled abit only to find it was caught on the chewing gum that was probably infesting a business with other germs on my scalp. I reckon the only thing I could possibly do is just get a simple hair cut ! but oh well.

                                      I walked slowly down the stairs, yawming as my mouth moved in different angles sending out my horrid breath from morning. 

"Oh crap, I forgot to brush  my teeth." I mumbled under my breath.

Just as I crawled up the stairs in full speed making loud thumps my mum called me. Her voice seemed to be getting nearer and nearer only to look behind me to see her with her arms crossed in her bergundie red sleeveless t-shirt and she kept tapping her left foot. 

Yeah I kinda figured out she may be annoyed with me.

"Ben, I've been calling you where are you going? Come downstairs."

"I didn't want to speak, incase she smelt my intensive breath and neither did i have any other plan. Therefore I strecthed my hand forth as she grabbed it and we made our way down the staircase. But only to open the door to see a boy sitting on our black leather sofa's with his shoes off.

   He had black hair and a plain yellow top with cream shorts. I wanted to know who it was, so I approached to them, realising I was still holding mum's hand. 

"Oh gosh, Imagine if he saw? I doubt, his head was turnt to the other direction facing the tv all this time." I mumbled.

"What was that Ben?"

"Erm nothing."

He then turnt around.

I gasped !