Successful

Optional read: so...I thought I was being big brain and started making new pages so I could update quicker but....my dumbass ended up fucking up the whole plot. So, I really deleted 6 of my already made- 900 word unreleased updates. Say it...I'm a whole ass clown 😪🤡

Third POV

Naomasa looked at the two boys and gave them a reassuring smile only making Kira smile back and katsuki look away. The hundreds of specially trained people on this mission looked at the two boys. They really helped in this mission...Two high school boys helped take down the worlds biggest drug cartel ringleader.

They all got in the bullet proof cars and drove to the mansion where izuku was.

With izuku

"You just keep fucking up!" Dabi grinned brightly yet menacing. Izuku was found with the pictures...Hisashi was way more than pissed. Izuku has been in that basement for the past few days just getting beat by a merciless dabi. His body hurt so fucking bad just by the slightest movement would feel like he's jumped off a 10 story building.

There was bruises upon cuts upon dried and fresh blood...By this point izuku just wanted dabi to kill him.

I mean, all his life he's been tortured, sad, mad...At fucking everything. He's a mad, useless piece of shit who does care about anyone. All he wanted was for everything to just stop hurting.

From the basement under three floors he could hear something loud. A really loud bang. Dabi stopped mid way of punching him and looked up... "what the fuck?" Dabi questioned himself, "I'll be back." He left up to the elevator reaching the first floor. The second the elevator door was open shots were sent flying at him.

"Find izuku midoriya." "Copy." They raided the mansion looking through every door and going down the elevator.

Hisashi was found burning documents on his wife, son, himself, and on his "business." "Target detained." Swat raided the basement kicking down the door seeing the room where izuku was.

They saw him chained up, blood dripping off him in the floor, tools for harm. They stood there deciding what to do. It was so obvious that if you just picked him up he'd be in terrible pain. He looked...completely broken. 

"We have to take him out. Call an ambulance." They noticed how the boy was unconscious, at least he wouldn't feel the pain. "Victim obtained."

The whole mission took half an hour...and it was a success.

Izuku was transported to the best hospital with the best security so when he woke up he wouldn't try to leave. There, he had tests ran on him. He had major broken bones, internal bleeding, and the doctors predict he'll either be partially blind or deaf.

They successfully removed all the narcotics from the house. The amount of drugs was enough to put Hisashi behind bars for life. Dabi, toga, twice, shigaraki, kenji, and Kurogiri were all pronounced dead along with some the body guards who were shooting back at the police while most were detained.

[two days]

No one was aloud to visit izuku yet. He was still in really bad condition. Mitsuki and Masaru came back earlier today and basically strangled katsuki in hugs making sure their son was okay.

They tried many times only to get the same response: "I'm very sorry. He's still in a bad condition right now." The bakugo's aren't fucking dumb...He's in a stupid coma.

Katsuki is completely fine with him being in a coma, at least he's not fucking dead.

The news was all over katsuki and Kira to the point were katsuki deadass shoved the thousand dollar camera out of his face.