chapter 27

Lauren POV
Even though the starting of the play date had not gone as planned things were finally starting to settle down, after a few minutes of the initial silence we had decided to put on a movie for the little ones, even thought they were not exactly acting like best buddies both of them were sitting a little away from each other on the floor watching snow White, after having a debate on snow White and beauty and the beast. "I honestly didn't know about that" I heard Dinah whisper to me, she was sitting next me on the couch "it's okay" that's all I said and turned back to look at the movie, it was not anyone's fault, but I am happy both of them are getting along nicely.

"Want to get lunch little ones ?" I asked from my place on the couch, the movie had ended few minutes and it was the perfect time for lunch and then maybe a small nap for both of them, because by the look on their faces it was clear that they were tried from the events of today "yes pwease mama" I heard Camila reply before she stood up and walked towards me and I saw Normani do the same towards Dinah and climbing on her lap "what would you guys like for lunch ?" I asked everyone but mostly directed towards the little ones "p'asta !" I hear Normani yell out excitedly and I looked down at Camila on my lap who had the same look on her face "pewes mama ?" She asked giving me her puppy dog eyes "I guess pasta for lunch it is" I replied with a smile after looking at Dinah who gave me a nod as confirmation

Camila pov
It was now after lunch, mama had made super yummy pasta which both me and Normani liked a lot, and she was not that bad after all I guess, I mean what she did to me was not right at all but I think she has changed at least that's what I want to believe for now. "Come on sweets why don't you both take a small nap hmm ?" I heard mama ask before I was lifted into her arms "no nap mama" I wined hiding my face into her neck, I wanted to play more! "You can play after nap time baby, look even Mani is ready to take a nap" mama pointed to DJ where she was standing a little away from us and Normani was in her arms her head layed on her shoulder and she looked almost half asleep "Kay mama" I replied after a few minutes and layed my head on mama's shoulder as well and I felt my eyelids start to get heavy and soon I found myself being placed in my bed and opening my eyes a little bit I found Normani laying a little away from me "sweet dreams love" mama softly said and gave me my paci and left the room after leaving the door a little open "I am sorry for what I did... I did not mean any of it..  I was jealous how easyily you could accept yourself" I heard Normani say to me and I looked at her to see her wide away and looking at me with a guilty face "it's okay, you nice" I said and closed my eyes feeling actually really tired and not being able to keep them open any longer, the last thing I saw before falling asleep was a teary smile that Normani gave me.

Sorry about the late update... I have been facing a sort of writers block. So please tell me what you want to see next anything at all will be really helpful
Please vote and comment

Alex