chapter - 30

Camila pov
It's been so so good staying with mama, my school work is on time for the first time in forever, Dj and mani come over sometimes and play with me! Me and mani are best friends now, Ally mani's mom is really sweet too me and Lauren met her a couple of months ago and she makes really yummy cookies, and me and Lauren.... She's my mama and she's really really good, but I want her to be more than that, I want her to be mine fully, my girlfriend and my mama. But I don't know how she feels about me, or even if she feels about me like that, I know she loves little me to bits and she'll do anything to make little me safe and happy.... But is that all she wants? Is there even a tiny bit of chance for me to make her my girlfriend? Like at all, I mean she's absolutely gorgeous and so so kind and gentle anyone would be thrilled to have her and I know for a fact that so many people are after her, I have a plan to ask her, I just hope it all works out accordingly and I get an answer..  It doesn't have to be a yes ( I'll be absolutely devastated if it's a no) but I need something. I'm having Dj and mani help me with a small part of my plan, that is distracting Lauren, which is why i'm currently home alone in Lauren's house where she's going to come back to. Alright first things first, I need to make sure the living room is clean and the food is ready, I already put the food in the oven and it should be ready in 15 minutes, I hate this anxiety of not knowing what she's going to say! I wish there was some easy way to do it without feeling like this.... 

Lauren pov
It's been an amazing morning today, I woke up cuddled next to camila as usual, it's been our thing ever since the first time we fell asleep together, no matter how we fall asleep by the time morning rolls around we're both snuggled into each other, I love that girl with all my heart, she's such a kind hearted and sweet person, her heart is so pure and innocent, Dinah and Normani decided to take me to have a spa day today, explaining about some coupon that they have, I asked camila to join us, I thought my baby could use a spa day too, but to my Surprise she said she had some other stuff that needed to be done, don't get me wrong I know she's has some assignments and stuff that need to be done, but I didn't think that spending a couple of hours with me and her friends was going to come in the way of that... Honestly it made me a little sad knowing that she couldn't come "yo, you good there laur?" I was snapped out of my thought process by Dinah's hand on my shoulder and giving me a look "yea, I'm good, where are we going next?" I asked trying to divert the attention to something else "there was a toy shop mani saw on her way in, she's been good all this time, so she can choose a toy for herself, you wanna get something to take back for cam? It's a shame she had to miss today" Dinah said softly and I nodded all three of us making our way towards the small toy shop, mani happily skipping forward and me and dinah slightly behind her, "lolo can i get mani a stuffie?" Normani asked me excited, jumping on her toes slightly as she stood in front of me "sure hun, I'm sure she'll like that" I smiled at her, watching as she dragged Dinah with her to pick out the perfect stuffie for her, my eyes trailed around the small shop, scanning to see what I could get for my girl, I saw a couple of necklaces dangling from a book, one in particular caught my eye, it was a star necklace the kind that could by split into two parts and I just knew it was the one, perfect for my little one, she's the shining star of my life and this necklace captures it beautiful, I carefully reached out and touched it, holding it between my fingers "hi! Would you like to carve something on it?" The worker said happily flashing me a smile "yes can I get 'mi amor' carved on just one side of it? Nothing on the other" I said softly taking it off the hook and handing it to him, I smiled softly as he carved those two important words into the necklace my grin only widening once I imagined her reaction "lolo does mila like cookies? I got her a cookie stuffie! Is it good?" I heard mani ask me excited once she spotted me near the counter, holding up what I can only assume is a chocolate chip cookie "that's a wonderful choice hun" I soflty replied to her "did you get mila something too?" She asked curiosly and grinned after I nodded "I'm gonna get mama and we go to mila?" She asked in a soft voice,  poor bug tried to stay big for all of our trip but I think the toy store didn't help with that plan "go get her hun, I'll be done by then" I watched as she walked happily into a isle where I assume dinah was "it's all done ma'am that will be 36.50" He said with a smile I swiped my card after taking the small box from him and pocketing the necklace, I asked him to gift wrap it and it looked so pretty.

***back at Lauren's home***
Camila pov
Okay so everything is finally ready! I got food, I got the CD and I'll ask her after we've finished the meal. As if right on que the moment I placed the last spoon on the table the door bell rung making me take a deep breath and opening to see Lauren standing there Dj and mani a little behind her grin only seeming to widen after she sees me "hi baby, what have you been up to?" She pulls me into a warm hug asking me gently and letting go after a couple of seconds, I happily soaked up her scent and smiled up at her "a little surprise for you lo" I replied softly and I watched her eyes winded a little bit when I mentioned her by her name, before our conversation could go any further mani jumped exitedly in front of me, holding in her hand what I could assume was a cookie stuffie? "I got this for you, c'uase you couldn't come" She said shyly holding it out for me, I gotta be big, gotta be big today i said to myself and smiled before taking it "thank you! I love it" I answered honestly and held the stuffie close to me "come on love, we gotta go" I heard Dj say to mani, motioning for her to follow her outside, she flashed me a smile which I resonded back to and within a second both of them were out of the door "what's my surprise love?" She asked sounding a little nervous "I made lunch and choose a movie for us and then I thought we could talk?" I asked a little hesitantly but I was soon releived when she gave me a big smile and nodded "lead the way hun" She said softly and I walked towards the dinning table where I had everything set up, the DVD player and Tv at the best angle "wow" She breathes out looking at the table and sat down.

Lunch went better than expected and the movie was a blast, but the nerves from before had come back again at full force...  "Uh Lauren?" I said softly and immediately all of her attention was on me "is everything okay mila? You've been anxious all lunch" She asked softly, and here I thought I was doing a good job of hiding away my nerves... I guess not from here, I once again took a deep breath and started "I really enjoy our time together and how much you do for little me and me, the past couple of months have been the best time I've ever had and I relised something.. That I'm in love with you Lauren, I know little me has said that but she loves you as her momma, her caregiver, her protector, I. love. you. Every part of you, and... I understand if you don't feel the same way about me..  But I just had to let you know" I said all in one breath and looked away, not having the courage to look at her "sweetheart, hey look at me" She said softly taking her hand in mine and making me look towards her hesitsntly "y-yes?" I asked soflty my voice barely above a whisper "I love you too" She said locking her eyes with me and those 3 words made my whole heart turn into gelly, everything stopped for a moment and it felt as if it was just me and her in that moment "Y-you do?" I squeaked out "I love you so so much camila you have no idea" Lauren whispered out loud, that was all it took for hot tears to roll down my cheek "come here darling" She called opening her arms and I literally fell into them, clutching her top with my fists and hiding into her chest, I felt her put something on my neck and wrap her arms around me tightly I pulled away just a little bit and saw a half of a star pendant danging from my neck and the words 'mi Amor' carved on the back "you be my girlfriend?" I asked curiosly, finding it hard to stay big after being on her lap and the stress from asking her "I'd love to be you're girlfriend love" She whispered into my ear and if possible pulled my closer "mine" I whispered and pulled away just enough to look into her eyes and then at her lips, and it felt as if she was thinking the same thing and leaned down and her lips were on mine, and I gotta admit it felt amazing, everything just felt perfect, no everything is perfect like how it's supposed to be.

That's it!
Thank you so much for everyone who has been with me throughout the journey, it has been a long road, each and every one who read this, thank you, all of you from the bottom of my heart, stay safe and I hope you enjoyed this journey as much as I did.

For the last time in this book.

Comment your views

Alex