chapter 1

Camila pov
I entered the school building. This was going to be my life for the next 3 years. It was quite a large building to be honest. The hallways were white and had lockers on both the sides, Since it was my first day. I had to report to the reception to get my books and schedule. I hope the students are nice, I am not really wanting to be the attention of the bullies. I went to the reception and stood there not really knowing what to do. The receptionist looked up and smiled a little at me. " Yes" she said. " Umm... I am Karla Camila Cabello a new student, I was asked to come here on my first day". She nodded her head and typed into her computer and then looked up. " Yes here is your schedule and books Ms.Cabello. I am Ally. Come to me if you need anything else, Lauren here will show you around " she said and after that a tall girl came from behind she was sitting on the reception couch which I just noticed. She looked older to maybe a senior, " hi, I am Lauren, I will show you around. " I simply nodded my head and she flashed her a small smile. We walked through the hallway in silence, since the classes have yet to start. Students are walking here and there. I tried to find my locker which I was unable to. " What's your number?" Lauren asked. " My what? " I asked. Not really understanding what she wanted. " Your locker number, don't you wanna keep your books. You don't need all of them ". I nodded my head and showed her the slip which the receptionist had given me. " 1123 that's not far from mine. I'll show you "she said and then took a left from where we were standing. We were once again in a hallway. This one a little smaller and lockers all around. " Here it is " she said pointing to my locker. " That one's mine. She said pointing towards a locker 4 away from me on the opposite row. I smiled a little and nodded " thank you ". She smiled and again. God her eyes did I say they were the best shade of green ever. I can look at them for like an eternity. " Class is about to start in about 10 minutes. You keep your stuff and we will continue with the tour ok?" I nodded my head and kept my stuff inside my locker and changed my pin. The tour ended in about 5 minutes and I knew where my first class was. We stood outside the room and Lauren looked at me. " So this is your class. I am a year older to you , so... We'll see each other at lunch if that's ok ". I quickly nodded my head and smiled. " Thank you " I quietly said. " It's alright I had fun. See you soon " with that she walked away on the hallway.

Lauren POV
I left Camila outside her class. I have to admit she is a cutie she is so small for her age and not to mention how shy. I could hardly hear her voice. But her smile it's just so cute. My god she is just such a cutie pie. I am a mommy Dom and I can't help looking at her for my inside dom to come out. I went inside my classroom only to be excitedly greeted by my friend Dinah but I call her DJ she is pretty cool she is one of the only few persons who knows that I am a mommy. " Hey laur what's up ? " She asks me as I sit down on my seat beside her. " I just showed the school to the new student , she is such a cutie. Her name is Camila " I said keeping my things on my desk. " Oooh a cutie, someone is interested " she says teasing me. She knows I hate it. " Oh please I don't even know if she is a little. But she is cute that's for sure " I added. I see Dinah smile and ask " when can I meet her ?" I looked at her and smiled back." At lunch ". She nodded and stopped talking as the teacher enters the class.
The classes went by pretty quickly but I couldn't help but wander my thoughts off to camila. Did she have a good day ? Does she like this school ? I don't know.
I made my way towards her class. Before I could reach it I saw Camila run out of her class in a hurry , I could only get a glimpse of her but I am pretty sure I saw tears in her eyes. Quickly getting out of my trance I followed her which just happened to be in the bathroom , near the very end of the hallway which hardy anyone uses. They prefer the one in the cafeteria. I hear small muffled sobs coming from the very end stall I went towards it and knocked on it softly. " Camila it's me Lauren are you okay ? " I felt really stupid asking her that. Of course she wasn't she was crying how would she be okay. " Ye-yes i-i am fine " I hear her mumble out between ragged breath. " I know you are not fine. Can you please open the door " I had to help her this was her first day she is new to all this. After a few minutes I felt the door unlock and I looked inside, only for my heart to be broken at the sight. Camila was sitting on the closed toilet seat her knees bought up to her chest and big tears came out of her eyes. Her mouth was covered by her knees but I could hear her sobs. " Oh sweetie what happened? " I asked her. She looked up at me with wide eyes and more tears came out. Almost as if she was thinking weather to tell me or not. " It's ok , you can tell me and I will try to help you I promise " I say hoping to encourage her. " Th-they said I am weird and crazy an-and a-a freak " she said and loud sobs came from her lips that's when I saw the bruise on her arm and I lost it. How can they be so rude to someone." You are not nothing Camila. You are not believe me " I said softly and she looked up at me and nodded. Wanting to believe what I said she nods slowly almost hesitant. " Wash your face sweetheart " I said to her holding on to her hand . She nods her head and slips her hand from mine which she was holding on to tightly. I want to protect her no matter what that's for sure.

Vote and tell me your views
Alex