Kami - Chapter Four

The dragon fell to his knees as the Prince roared with laughter , The Princess was furious , her loyal friend nice and kind had been killed  evilly , something that felt like darkness took over her heart as she winked the sword out of the Prince's hand . She rose it and before the Prince realized what was going on she bought it down with every ounce of energy fiber in herself .
The Prince fell dead .
The Princess let the sword go and raced to her fallen friend , his breathing was shallow , and she knew that without his wings , he would die , she passed her hand through his inky black scales , and tears formed in her eyes .
She had lost everything.
Her future .
Her love .
Her pureness .
Her Prince .
She felt a tiny speck of happiness in her heart though because she knew she had bought justice to her friend , she had given it all for her fierce protector.
She looked at the now formed moon over her .
And sang one last song , one of love and one of hope and bared herself out . She cried .
A hot tear ran down her cheek and fell over his back ,
" Only Love Can Heal "
The Dragon rose .

***
" I'm ashamed to admit it was quite some time ago ." Kamryn said .
I gaped at him ." You never fail to surprise Mr.DaMour ."
" I aim to please ."
I wen to the nearest stand and ordered , the guy attending me seemed a bit bored as I spoke , and it irritated me that there was this little buzz sound when he spoke , kind of like a bee buzz .
" Iz that it ?" He asked . I winced .
" Yes . " I said before hesitantly speaking again . " Can I ask you something? "
" Szure "
" Have you considered being in a band ?"
He seemed surprised and shook his head no .
" I noticed there's a type of buzz in your voice and I think it would be cool if you did some kind of jazz/pop/rap combo since your voice is perfect for the beat ." I said .
" You think so?"
" Yeah "
" Cool , thanks ... I think you're right ." He beamed , his day brighter  . " Here's your order ."
" Thank you ." I said grabbing the bag and walking away towards Kamryn . " Got it "
" I found a table over here " He said showing me towards corner .
I sat down and gave him his things , an amused smile played on his lips .
" I never thought eating a hamburger would be so funny ." I said , taking a bite .
" You make it amusing ."
" I know a few females who would most likely say that comment deserves a good slap ." I said .
" I mean it in a good way , " he said picking up his burger .
I watched expectantly , he took a bite with a serious face , in a few seconds , his face lit up , making him look so young and happy . " This is actually pretty good ."
I smiled . " I'm offended that you doubted . But did you actually like the pickles and onions ? 'Cause I frankly thought it had a weird taste ."
" I'm not a fan of onions , but I thought the pickles were fine ." He said .
" Ew , " I said fake shuddering as I took both onions and pickles out of my hamburger , I plucked out the salt shaker and poured it on my fries . " True or False ; ketchup only goes with fries ? "
Kamryn looked pensive ." False , in the cajun cuisine , the crawfish sauce is made of mayo and ketchup and it tastes good."
" I've never eaten that before so I wouldn't know , but for me its true because I mainly only eat ketchup with fries ." I said . " I ordered strawberry lemonade since I didn't know what you wanted , but its good."
" It is , thank you ." He said .
A couple sat at the table next to us , the girl was pretty with a nice shape , thats why it irritated me when the guy , who I guessed was her boyfriend , kept complaining over what she ate .
P.S the girl was eating a Pecan salad with bits of bacon .
" Bacon ? Really Lisa ? You'll get even fatter if you keep on pigging around ." The guy hissed .
" You're right , I'll just eat the kale and pecans ."
" Ugh , I cannot deal with you . I'm going to the bathroom ."
I rolled my eyes at the petty dude and turned back towards Kamryn .
" Can you believe that guy ? I'd have his bal- " I stopped myself . " I'd have left that guy in seconds ."
Kamryn leaned in . " That's good , there are so many girls who don't defend themselves from the wolves in the world ." He said before smiling . " I just didn't like the part where you said you'd have his parts by the second ." He said arching an eyebrow .
I flushed and kept on eating .
Towards the end I was pretty surprised I finished everything, I must have been even hungrier than I thought .
" Dessert ?" Kamryn asked smirking .
I nodded . " Duh "
" Miss Silverbraid did you just ' Duh ' me ?" He asked smirking .
I felt my heart quicken as I licked my lips . " Yes " I breathed .
" I'll inform you I've never been so disrespected before , almost no one dares to speak to me that way ." He said , his eyes darkening .
I shrank back in my seat , as he leaned in .
" I find it quite cute coming from your smart mouth but I'm afraid I'll have to punish you for that . We wouldn't want young maidens to get use to speaking to their elders that way ." He said , his voice getting deeper .
" oh " I squeaked , as muscles deep in my belly clenched pleasurably . My butterflies turned wild .
He stood up and went to get dessert , as I exhaled as his pressuring presence left and allowed me to breathe .
I looked back at the couple and noticed the guy hadn't come back , the girl picked around unhappily at her finished plate , she seemed famished and sad , a bad combination.
" I got some brownies for you , " Kamryn said , giving me a small bag . " Mine are being prepared , I'll be back ."
I picked one out and offered it to the girl .
" Do you want one ? " I asked her softly .
" I -shouldn't, it has a lot of calories ." She said .
" To hell with calories girl , you eat it while Mr.Diet isn't here , he obviously has some kind of eating disorder he applies on others ." I said grinning .
" Mm, just one shouldn't hurt " She said taking it and giving it a bite .
I pulled another one from the bag and observed it , then , it was maliciously slapped from my hand onto the floor .
" What the ?! " I said , looking up at the guy named ' Carl ' . " I was eating that ."
" Yeah , but you also gave my girlfriend one of those *fake gags * ' Fat producing sponges ' "
" So ?"
" So you want her to get fat ? "
" She is not fat " I hissed , locking my jaw .
" Haha , when it comes from one fat bitc-"
Kamryn appeared , grabbing the front of his shirt .
" The hell you doing with my girlfriend?" He growled lowly .
" Nothing . She wants to keep on eating go on right a head , but it's different if she's going to include my girlfriend in her ... her bad eating habits and her fat ass self . " he said before turning towards me ."You think this guy actually likes you ? Ha , I've seen it before , all he wants is in on your -"
Kamryn punched him on the jaw , Carl fell to the floor .
" Please tell him to stop !" The girl pleaded to me as Kamryn punched him again on the ground .
I nodded and kneeled to Kamryn when he looked at me his eyes were dark and changed , I swallowed the feeling of fear down .
" Kam , please stop " I whispered , he stood up again but kept his gaze on Carl . "Kamryn ? Hun ? "
I cringed innerly at myself for using such a honeysuck word , but I needed Kamryn to snap out of it and come back to me .
It seemed to work as he stepped away , he grabbed our trash and threw it away , he snapped his fingers and Alex walked out of nowhere , Alex talked to management as Kamryn took my hand and led me away from the food section .
We didn't say anything as we walked through the mall , I simply watched our hands folded  together and felt myself heat .
" Did that idiot hurt you ? " He said once we stopped .
" No , " I said , walking up to him ." Why did you go all momma-mode on him ? I thought it was a Zen thing only."
" Well it's kind of obvious. As you know one of my attributes is wolf , like you , and us males tend to be very possessive and protective over our mates and kids , so when I saw that idiot in your space that belongs to me , my animal instincts kicked in . " He said looking directly at me . " But you as my mate are the only one that can calm me ."
" Cool "
He smiled as he took my hand again . " Yes , cool "
He led me into a furniture store called HSH , which stood for Home Sweet Home , it was very pretty with the kitchen tiles, paintings , frames , and beds .
We walked around for a while and I noticed Kamryn expected that I picked out something.
" I really don't even know how the house looks like ." I said .
He pulled out his phone and showed me a few pictures , the first thing I noticed was that the thing was Huge with a capital h , it had six bedrooms , an abnormal sized kitchen and dining room with a living room that looked like a theater .
Another thing I noticed was that everything was bleak and black , I smiled knowingly , I knew exactly what to buy .
" I know exactly what your home needs ! " I said happily as I led him down the halls .
Finally , we got to the art aisle , I looked for the brightest things , I wasn't a huge fan of abstract art so I ignored those , instead I focused in the still life pictures and paintings .
The first one I picked was one of a little girl who swung on a swing held by a tree , it was sunset and the sung glowed on the yellow grass , underneath the picture it read ;
T O M O R R O W
T O D A Y
Y E S T E R D A Y