Chapter 33

I arrived at the airport at the next day. I immediately hopped of the private plane that mom gave me.

I feel so panicked right now, Lucas still didn't answer my calls.

I told my butler to take my luggage back to the mansion, where Lucas and I used to live in to. I want to visit him in the school and ask him, why is he not calling me.

Walking around, I'm really back. I texted Helena and the others that I'll be back today, but they didn't even greeted me here in the airport. I was expecting that.

[Song Cue]

A music suddenly played in the airport. Is this always like this?

'Oh yeah..'

And the singer is not the original singer of this song. Is there a performance around?

A cute kid walk up to me and gave me a rose. What the hell's happening here? Oh, there's a note also, it says..

Will you

Is this a prank?!

'105 is a number that comes to my head,
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you.
I wake up every morning, with you in my bed,
That's precisely what I plan to do.'

Another one gave me a rose with 2 notes on it. I opened it and it read,

Turn 2 o'clock and just walk straight, you will find another rose.

Should I follow this note? I feel like I should

The other one said,

Marry

Wait.. Will you.. Marry...

'Will forever be enough,
So there ain't no need to rush.
But one day I won't be able to ask you long enough.'

Someone suddenly whispered,

"Turn around."

I immediately turned to see the person who whispered behind me. But I see a circle of people behind me, and the familiar raven head standing at the center.

'I'll say will you marry me,
I swear I will meant it.
I'll say will you marry me.'

I brought my hand to my mouth. I was going to cry. How did this guy do such thing like this.

Lucas walk up to me with a rose in his hand.

"I believe this is yours, darling," He said with a smile.

I chuckled. "I remember you're not that kind of guy who do this things."

"Only did that because, 'you're the love of my life.'" He sang. "Want to show the world that Athanasia de Alger Obelia is mine and mine only to love and to keep. And prove that I am also yours forever and ever."

He suddenly went down on one knee with a blue box on his hand opening it, revealing a beautiful sapphire ring. Tears suddenly sprang out from my eyes.

"Athanasia' ... will you marry me.'" He asked with a smile.

I immediately tackled him with a hug, the people around us cheered.

"Yes, I'll marry you, hubby." I sniffled.

He let go and wiped the tears away. "I thought so."

"I love you," I muttered.

"I love you too," He replied.

We kissed, not a care about the people around us. It's just Lucas and I, forever.

• • • • •
B E H I N D  T H E  C R O W D S . . .

"They're getting married! Again!" A red head sniffled.

The raven head lady beside her just scoffed. "Why are we even here? Aren't we eavesdropping their moment?"

"Maea," A brunette patted her shoulder. "There's no such thing as eavesdrop. And also I had now an album of Lucathy in my gallery!!"

"Why are you even taking a picture to those two?" The bluenette beside her frowned.

"For memories!!" She replied with a smile.

"But isn't bad to eavesdrop?" Another brunette muttered.

"Well, we helped Lucas to prepare this." A silver head beside her shrugged. "We deserve to see what happened."

"But we also deserve some credits right?" The red head asked.

"It's alright, I took my brother's credit card, just in case." His girlfriend winked.

"You're the best!!" The energetic brunette cheered.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Her boyfriend said. "Let's go eat!!"

"Yeah!!" They all cheered.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Gonna cut this one because you'll know what will happen next 😏😏😏

To those who know don't spoil😏😏😏

I already called a truck full of towels just in case😎😎😎