Chapter 22

I've been dating/married Lucas for a month and it's been fun. But then he has to go back to his parents for their business.

And I'm here, drinking some good fruit milk with Helena in the cafeteria. It was just a good lunch until Jenny came up to us and said,

"Athy, I need your help!"

I look up to her and murmured on my drink. "Hmn, whassup?"

"I had a date!!!"

I burst on my drink, shocked yet proud. "Really?! W-With who?!"

She looks excited, that she was about to burst out her excitement on us. She took a deep breath and said, "I-Ijekiel..."

"K-K-K-Kiel?!" Helena and I exclaimed.

𝑰𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏?

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

•𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

"Here, ya go!!" I threw Jenny some set of clothes for her to try on. We were having shopping right now for the date of Jennette and our friend, Kiel.

I can't believe that Kiel asked a girl out, I'm so proud of him!

We decided to have some sleepover to my house, because hubby is still not home. Which is very lonely.

"By the way.." I said. "How did you all know?"

"'Bout what?" Helena blinked, tilting her head.

"Our marriage.."

They stared to each other and turned back to me. "We saw the both of you, at the back of the school.. err.. A month ago..? Then I heard a... what was it?"

"Marriage and secrets and stuff.." Jenny shrugged. "Oh! After that you two were kissing!!"

"Kuhg!!" I choked on my drink. T-T-They saw that?!

"Hehe~" Helena made a peace sign. "You're not really good at hiding things.."

"What did you say?!"

"KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, S-STOP!!"

"Hehe, this is payback!"

"NOOO!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! J-Jenny!!"

"I'm outta here.."

"YOU TRAITOR!!"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

ALEXANDER'S PERSPECTIVE:

"What the hell are you doing here.." Lucster's brows twitched. I just smiled back walking towards him.

Kiel and I were in his office, pretty far from the city. If you want someone to teach you how to be romantic, Lucster is the best choice!