Chapter 16

I feel like I did something wrong..

Sia just suddenly ran off the pavilion and never came back. I'm now stressing myself out, lying on my bed.

Should I go to her cabin?

Or nah?

Should I?

"What are you stressing for?" Axel scoffed.

"Your face.." I replied.

"Hey! I'm being serious here!"

"But you're not.."

"Tsk!"

That's it. I stood up from my bed and put on my hoodie.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my girlfriend.."

𝑰𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏?

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

•𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

I lazily walk to my wife's cabin, not bothering the squeals of the girls, and their flirtatious stares. Ladies please, I'm married to a woman who is more beautiful and sexy than you.

I was about to walk in to their porch then two brunettes came running out of the cabin, looking so worried.

"Hey!" I called, they all turned and run towards me.

"H-H-Have you seen Athy?!" The loud one said.

"What do you mean?" I frowned. "She's not with you?"

"Athy came out from the cabin 3 hours ago!! She hasn't came back here!" Her cousin said.

"What do you mean she never came back?" I frowned and immediately ran out of their cabin, ignoring what they said after.

That idiot!

ATHANASIA'S PERSPECTIVE:

"Hrmm..." I woke up by the shone of the sun on my eyes.

I sorely sat up, and felt sand under me. My eyes widened finding myself on a another island.

How did I survive by that wave...?

My head hurts, my back is sore and also my wounded ankle still hurts. I tore some cloth from my shawl and tied it on my ankle. I staggered up, narrowing my eyes seeing if there's a boat or something, but I saw nothing but the ocean itself. Suddenly I heard my stomach growl.

Aahh... I'm hungry...

Where can I find food here?!

On top of that, I lost my phone..

I walk through the forest behind me with my good ol stick! I saw some mangoes hanging on a tree. The good part is I saw some food, the bad part is my ankle.

I sighed... What will Lucas do in this predicament?

I look around and found some fallen, still safe fruits around. And walk back to my sleeping spot. But where do I sleep?