Chapter 20

The next day is fine after that incident yesterday, Lucas can't stop cursing at May, which is pretty hard to make him calm. We have to call Athy out and make him calm and it worked! Pretty much.

I sighed, drinking my fruit milk. I stared at Lucster, who is thinking about something. He's been like that since morning I saw him, his head is above the clouds.

"Hey Axel.." He finally utter a word. "What?" I replied, putting my drink down, my eyes bored at him.

"Help me." He said.

I blinked 500 times.

What?

𝑰𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏?

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

•𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

I can't believe it!! Lucster just ask some help from me!! From me!!

I'll never forget this, ever!

"What is it?" I beamed. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Uuhh, hello?" I waved my hand on his face. He immediately slapped it away. "Okay, I'll tell you.."

I leaned on my elbows, ready to help mah good ol friend!

"Next week is uhh..." He hesitated.

I pat his shoulders and said, "Just say it, let it all out." He sneered at me and shook my hand away, this guy is so mean. "C'mon!" I whined. "Just tell me and I'll help ya!!"

He stared at me like he's saying I think I regretted to ask some help from you. Geez this guy. He sighed in defeat. "Next week is.." He swallowed. "Me and my wife's... m-monthsa...ry.."

That's why it's so hard for him to say that, haaaaaah.

"Then?" I tilted my head. He glanced at me and sighed, again. "I.. wanted to su-surprise her.."

I grinned. I'm glad that he has someone, he maybe forced into marriage but I can tell that he loves Athy more than anything.

"What's with that creepy smile?" He shivered. I furrowed my brows then whined, "It's not creepy!!"

I leaned back and drank the last of my fruit milk. "So.. What do you want me to do?"

He gave me an are you kidding me look. I sighed and answered for myself. "You want me to help you, okay!"

He blinked. "That was fast."

I smirked. "You're my friend, my best partner, and I'm always here to help you even if you hate me to the bone." He was taken aback from my words but then scoffed. "You're the worst partner I ever had."

"Oh, please." I laughingly said. "I'm your only partner you ever had."

He chuckled. "Just shut up."

"Am I the only one you asked for?" I asked. He shook his head and said, "My sister, and the others too, it wasn't my plan but from Maea. I wanted to plan all by myself but then Maea refused."

"I bet you planned a crappy surprise." I tried not to muffle a laugh but he caught me. "You want to go to the rooftop? The view is nice there, especially if you jump off."

I sweat dropped. "I'm just kidding!!!"

He just clicked his tongue, looking away. I leaned my cheek on my palm. "What's the plan?" He glanced back, he must be really regretted to ask some help from me. Suddenly an arm wrapped around my neck, I slightly turned my head and saw May grinning to her brother.

"Hey, bro!"

"What are you doing here?" He sighed. There's too many sighs from him today, huh?

She just ignored him and sat beside me. "You! Are buying some... things.."

Lucster scoffed. "I can buy on my own, Sia doesn't want fancy surprise. She's not one of the gross, girly girls."

"How about we buy and you just work on your own crappy plan?" She suggested. As I thought, she said crappy.

"It's not crappy!" He retorts. Not again.

"Okay guys!" I butted in. "It's Lucster's monthsary with his wife. All we need to do is help and listen to his plan."

May sighed in defeat, leaning to the back of her seat. Lucster smirked in victory and said, "You're the best partner I ever had."

"Ugh.." May huffed.

"Now, now.." I patted her shoulder. "It's your brother right, I'm sure you trusts him."

S

he just looks away, denying of what I said. I sighed, this siblings may be cats and dogs but they still care for each other.

Lucster stood up. "I'm gonna go to my class now, I'll tell you after."

"Kay, see ya!" I waved as he walk away from our table. I heard May sighed beside me and said, "He's gonna confess to big sis."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "But--"

"Yeah, I know." She cut me off. "My brother has really changed ever since he met big sis, he liked her since childhood. But that's a secret."

"Since childhood?" I stared at her, stunned.  "Wow.."

ATHANASIA'S PERSPECTIVE:

It's so weird..

I haven't seen Lucas since morning and it's really bothering me. I tried to ask Axel or May but they just ignored me, this is really making me lonely.

And this is day 4 of me being lonely, yay! It's not fun at all!!

I sighed staring at my notes blankly. I really don't know what to do. I really need Lucas right now!! I miss that raven head!!

He's not in the class either!! This is so frustrating!!!

Helena's busy right now because of her work thingy that I don't know!! Kiel also!! This is the worst week in my life!!

It's okay for me to be lonely but for 4 days?! What the hell?! If at the fifth day they will still ignored me, I will ignore them also!! I'll immediately divorce Lucas!! I hate him!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I WILL KICK THAT GUY OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!