Chapter 7

Three days later...

I was standing in front of my wedding dress. It's finally time...

Now I will be Athanasia de Alger Obelia Valentino. Wow... My name just became a line of poetry.

"Miss, please put it on," The head maid said.

I nodded and put on my huge gown with the help of my maids. They tied the ribbon on the back and voila!

I turned towards the huge mirror at the corner and take a look of my self. Wow.. Is this me? I mean this is a masterpiece!

My gown is white obviously with an strapless laced bodice, and long crystal laced skirt going down to the floor. My hair is tied in a braided halo with white flowers on it. My makeup is just light like I wanted but it's beautiful.

I twirled making my wide skirt flowing around the floor. I heard a knock on my door and said, "Come in!"

I saw my mom and dad walking towards me, the maids excused themselves out giving us some privacy.

"Aaahh!! My daughter is getting married!!" Mom sobbed.

"Mom! This is too much..." I said.

"No!" She grabbed my face very carefully. "No wedding is too much! Right dear?"

We turned to dad who just sighed and said, "Yes.." Plainly.

Mom turned back to me and wiped her tears away. "Ah! I'm so happy!!"

I just laughed nervously and sat on my bed.

"I'm kinda nervous..." I said fidgeting my hands on my lap.

"It's alright sweetie," Mom said as she kissed my forehead. "It's alright to be nervous."

I smiled at her softly then mom stood up. "I must entertain the guests, the wedding will start in any second." She said as she walk out of the room with dad.

I sighed and look up to the ceiling, taking a shaky breath.

You can do this Athy...

"Miss?" The butler called.

I turned and hummed in response.

"The groom is now ready and it is time to walk with him." He said, then bowed before he left the room.

I stood up and wriggled my hands.

It's show time..

I walked out of my room, it's not technically my room but.. Yeah..

I hastily walk towards the church and saw a familiar raven head outside.

"Hey," I called as I walked towards him.

The turned and look at me from bottom to the top. "Hey, gorgeous."

I chuckled. "Shut up."

He held my hand and kissed the back of it. "You're now mine.. Finally."

"Not yet.. Remember the deal?" I said as I wrapped an arm around his.

"I clearly remember." He chuckled lightly.

The music started and that's our queue. We walked together down the aisle. Suddenly Lucas flinched.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Your dad is glaring daggers at me.." He whispered back.

I turned to the front row seats and saw dad glaring straight to Lucas who is now nervous by his glare.