"Whats the event?" Jisung asks as we walk to the front.

"Company ball."

"Are you gonna be home late? Will you have someone with you?" Minho asks.

"Probably. Inha will be my chauffeur today."

"Thats good. Be careful okay? And contact us if theres a problem." Minho replied.

"Be careful of jerks noona okay? Kick them in the nuts if they hassle you." Jisung demonstrated a kick.

"Okay-okay. Im sorry you came all the way here for nothing." I opened the car door.

"Its fine we got to see you in a beautiful dress anyway." Minho smiled.

"Yeah, we'll just come back another time." I laughed and rolled my eyes at jisung.

"Drive safe and have fun." They both said their good bye's and i got in the car.

"Just text me if you need me to pick you up already." Inha reminded while driving.

"I will. Sorry that im asking a lot of you."

"Are you crazy? I want to do this it will make me worry less besides, i feel like a fairy godmother."

"Hold on are you saying youre pregnant?" I inched closer to the driver seat, since i was in the back.

"I said fairy godmother not MOTHER." She chuckled.

"Just making sure."

The ball we had in malaysia was different but theyre both grand and very bright. There were a lot guest speakers and speeches made at the beginning, after that I was with my officemates as we watch some performances and eat out. I couldnt get a hold of johnny at the moment since he was talking to a lot of company heads with i guess his mom? I wonder if she knows about me and johnny tho? Not that there's something going on between us, i just wonder how she'll react to me when she finds out im inha's friend. Somebody sat beside me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"So, enjoying the night?" I groaned seeing who it was.

"Yes jihoon, how bout you?" My eyes immediately regretted seeing him.

"How come youre not going around talking to everybody? Isnt that your way of getting on their side?"

"You just wont leave me alone will you? Does it pleases you to pick on girls."

"Dont worry youre the only girl i'll gladly pick on." I can see his smirk turning into a grin.

"In that case, i hope you wouldnt mind getting punched any time soon?"

"Woah, with that little arms of yours i do believe you." He rests his back and sat closer to me to set me off.

"Excuse me jihoon but thats my seat." I smile as my friend gayoung finally arrived.

"Ill see you later." He winked at me.

"Thank God youre here. I swore i couldve strangled him already."

"I can tell."

The night was longer than expected, i got bored since my officemates were all beat out from yesterdays work.

"Lets just dance the night away!" Eric beamed.

"i guess we could do that." Jimin stood up with him.

"Im gonna go find some ladies." Penniel left the table.

"Im gonna go get brian, he's probably had too much wine." Jae scanned the crowd.