PART 2 Chapter 1: The Awakening.

Start from the beginning

FRISK POV:

Grey room? I don't ever remember seeing a grey room in my travels here. I ask Seth if he can lead me towards this room, he nods. Then we walk all the way back to waterfall. we end up to the place where there is cheese stuck in a crystal. Then we kept moving forward an I see a corridor I've never seen before. Since when was this here? I see a long blue corridor with a grey door in the middle of it. "This is it." he says,we both walk inside. I feel strange. We look around the room. I notice something, there is a crack in one of the grey walls inside. Just big enough for me to put my hand into. I couldn't resist. I put my hand in it, then feel something pull me in! "Ah!" I scream while trying to pull my arm out. Seth turns around. "Frisk!" He puts his arms round my waist then pulls. I feel my arm getting pulled closer and closer into the hole. "A-ah!" I scream. Seth puts his leg on the wall then pushes with all his might. Me and him get shoved all the way to the other wall. "Mmmph!" My back slams into his chest. "A-are.. you.. alright?" he asks me heaving. I turn to face him. Now my chest and his were touching. Our faces were centimeters apart. We both blush, I turn a crimson red, and he turns an unexpected hue of cyan. "Seth.. Y-You saved me..." I say. "Heh, it was noth-." I cut him off as I kiss him. I-I wasn't expecting to do this. It was almost as if fate did it for me. It wasn't cold and rough like I would've expected but it was smooth, and comforting.... I look at him as I'm doing this I see that he already melted into the kiss.

SETH POV: 

Sh-she kissed me! I-I don't know why, but I liked it! I feel like I've been wanting this ever since I met her. I look at her. She has gorgeous crimson red eyes. And I couldn't shake the feeling that she's wanted something like this too. I never was expecting to fall in love today, but it seems to be the case. I melt into the kiss, and I pin her to the cold floor, keeping the kiss intact. I run my bony hand through her hair. It.. was... so... soft. I don't want to break the kiss. But I had to, and she knew that too. We broke painstakingly feeling my heart drop. "Eh, ehehe." We both said laughing nervously. "Well, uh should we go?" I said, doing surprisingly well at keeping my cool. "Uh y-yeah" she said scratching her neck. As we got up I noticed something, back in the crack where Frisk almost got sucked into. I see something golden, and shiny. Frisk was already outside I slowly walk towards it, and as I reached my hand out, at god-speed the locket clasped in my hand. H-How did I do that? I was no where near it! I guess I have powers, or magic. I look at the locket, it said 'Asriel'. Now I decide not to take too long on finding out who in God's name this person is. Because Frisk was waiting outside for me. "Took you long enough." she said jokingly as she gently punches my right arm. I chuckle. I sense something as we start walking. "Frisk? Is there a possibility that you've been here before?" I ask her curiously. "Um Yeah. Why do you ask?" "I don't know I just started to sense something in your presence." I said. "Well maybe it's because I seem to be going a lot faster than you slowpoke!" she laughed while running.  "H-Hey! Get back here you meanie!" I said while laughing too. I focus on running towards her. And all of a sudden, *WHOOSH* she disappears. "Huh?" I say out of nowhere. Then I look behind and I see her panting. "He-hey! Y-You cheater!" she said between breaths while laughing. I start to realize that I have the ability to teleport. So I uh, well let's just say, I "experiment." I teleport in front, back, left, right, and around her at numerous speeds, until I accidentally bump into her. we're both on the snowy ground laughing. I turn to face her. "Frisk, I-I" I start to blush, and then she realizes what I was going to say, as she finishes my sentence for me. "love you." she said as she scoots closer to me. She puts her hand around my fluffy hair. I start to blush even more. She leans in and kisses me again. Except this time I melted faster than an Ice cube in a desert. We break and started walking again. "Hey! I know a cool spot to look at!" she said. "Okay." I say. She led the way, we met up with some boat guy, then drifted off. Along the way, the boatman said something weird. "Beware of the man who speaks in hands." I look at Frisk, she shrugs. And I decide to ignore it. Frisk said we were half-way there when I realized something. 'Man who speaks in hands' The room I woke up in had hand symbols on it! Whoever that boatman is he might know something about my awakening. "We're here" said Frisk happily. I look around, and it was a decently dark room. I couldn't see much, until I see a massive luminescent castle in the distance. Frisk holds my hand. I feel my cheeks glow in the darkness. Frisk giggles and walks towards a soft grassy area. She sits down, and pats the ground next to her. I oblige and sit down next to her. Simply by instinct I put my arm around her. She rests her head on my shoulder. "Th-this is beautiful Frisk." I said. "Yeah, I used to watch this with some friends." She said looking upset. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing." She says. I didn't believe her, but I shake it off. I rummage through my pockets, I pull out the locket and knife. Something resonated within me, I feel like if I showed Frisk the items she would recognize it. So I show her the items. I ask 'Hey, uh Frisk do you recognize any of these?" she sits up and I give them to her. She reads the names on them, and then she.... 

started crying....