Chapter 6: Normal Day. Buggy's Pirates!

Carly's POV
After Zoro's whole trying to kill Luffy thing, it started to get dark. Everyone had gone to sleep except me. Sitting up in my bed, I yawned a few times. I wasn't used to sleeping here which was preventing me from falling asleep.
"Can't sleep?" I heard a voice ask. I looked over to see Zoro standing at the door. I nodded as he walked over to me.
"Scooch over." he said tiredly. I moved over a little as he got in the bed next to me. He stared at me for a minute before laying down. I looked over at him and laid down as well. He turned towards me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Goodnight." we both whispered before falling asleep.
Zoro played with my hair as Sanji yelled at Luffy for trying to cook and accidentally almost lighting the whole boat on fire.
"Don't touch my stuff rubber boy!" Sanji yelled as Nami tried to calm him down. Luffy stares at him blankly and titled his head.
"Does that mean that I can't have the meat that you promised?" Luffy asked. Sanji pinched the bridge of his nose and growled quietly.
"No you can't because you set the meat on fire! We had to throw it out!" he yelled, his eye slightly twitching. I looked back at Zoro was seemed to be too focused on my hair to be paying attention.
"Should we do something about this?" I questioned him quietly, hoping not to get the others attention. He stayed silent and kept playing with my hair. I smiled and gently kissed him cheek to pull him out of his daze. Unlike I thought he would, Zoro kept twirling my hair around his fingers. I frowned before kissing his cheek again.
"Now will you pay attention?" I added. He looked up at me and smirked, filling the gap between us by placing his lips on mine. I was surprised for a second, but soon kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Oi swordsman! Stop making out with your girlfriend and get over here! I need you to lift this box of supplies!" Sanji yelled. Zoro pulled away from me and rolled his eyes at Sanji before walking over to help him.
"I'm surprised you can't lift it." Zoro said sarcastically while he picked up the box. Agh that idiot, now Sanji and him are fighting. I walked over to the edge of the boat and looked out onto the sea. It was a beautiful light blue, perfect for a beautiful day. Suddenly a brown blob appeared in the distance... It kinda looked like a ship. Everyone was too busy to notice that there was a ship coming straight towards us. Running over to them, I stood in between Sanji and Zoro.
"Guys look!" I yelled, pointing to the nearing ship. The flag bearing a skull with a big red nose in the middle. I frowned, gritting my teeth at the sight of that ship again. Everyone looked over to see him board the ship.
"Why hello again!" he snickered. Zoro pulled out two of his swords and stood in front of me. Sanji turned towards the clown pirate while Luffy frowned.
"What are you doing here Buggy?" Luffy asked hastily. Buggy laughed, putting his hands behind his back.
"You know, just sailing around and finding pirate ships to loot. I'd never thought I'd meet you and your crew again straw hat..... and I'd never thought to see you again Captain." he explained turning towards me. I pushed Zoro aside and walked closer to the clown pirate.
"I knew I should have finished you off when I had the chance." I muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Wait you know Buggy too?" Luffy questioned. I nodded, remembering when he came aboard my ship about three years ago.
"Yeah I know him, our crews didn't exactly get along." I answered.

*Memory*

    "Captain! Captain! There's a ship heading straight towards ours!" one of my shipmates yelled from the crow's nest. I walked out onto the deck and stared at the incoming ships flag, a big red nose plastered in the middle of the skull.
"Prepare your weapons boys, there may be a fight coming our way!" I ordered. A large man wearing a captain's hat boarded our ship.
"Why hello there! I am Captain Buggy, hand over whatever treasure you have if you want to live." the man said, staring straight at me. I snickered slightly as everyone stared at me. Slowly my laugh became louder and louder, Buggy staring at me in confusion.
"And what's so funny Missy?" he asked me as I tried to hold back my laughter.
"Sorry, it's just I don't think you know who you are messing with big nose!" I exclaimed pulling out both of my swords. Buggy's face got entirely red. I smirked watching the pirate get madder and madder.
"What's the matter? Don't like it when I call you big nose?" I asked. Running towards him, shadows formed under my eyes as I sliced him into pieces.
"Tch, that wasn't so hard." I had underestimated him. Apparently he was a devil fruit holder. I felt two hands grab my arms and pull me backwards. Buggy stood next to me, his body somehow back together. His hands released my arms and attached back to his wrists.
"Hm, doesn't seem like this ship is really worth my time.." Buggy whispered before boarding his ship again and leaving us. I made a vow that if I would ever meet him again, I would be the one to spill his blood.

*memory ended*

     Suddenly I felt hands grab my wrists, just like they did before. Pulling me to him, Buggy smiled. Zoro tried to run over, but was tripped by Buggy's foot.
"Farewell Strawhats!" Buggy laughed before dragging me onto his ship. Screaming Zoro's name over and over, I felt a pounding sensation against my head. In a matter of seconds, I couldn't hear the crew's voices anymore, and everything went black.