Chapter 5: Arriving at the Village. Time to act!

Zoro's POV
The sun rose high as we neared Usopp's village. As much as I was interested in learning more about this girl and her swords, we still had to stop her from going through with this. I know that this will end in a fight, but when does it ever not? Carly called all of us back up before we got there.
"Alright boys, this is it!" She yelled over their voices, immediately making them silent. Her last word echoed among the crowd before continuing,
"I want you all to make your best effort today because you all know the consequences of your laziness. And I'm sure most of you want to live to tell the tale of our journeys, so before I send you off I will leave you with a message that my father used to tell me." She explained, leaving us a second before finishing.
"If you wanna be a pirate worth talking about, then you can't be afraid to give them one heck of a show!" Carly exclaimed as the whole crowd of pirates cheered after her last word. She seemed like such a wholesome person when she talks like that, I just wish that we weren't on different sides. She would make a great asset to the crew. Our boat hit the shore and everyone had to stabilize themselves for a second. Carly looked at the ground so that only her smirk was noticeable. She laughed silently to herself before she looked up. When I saw her face I felt like I had been stabbed in the chest. Her eyes were covered in a black shadow and her smirk sent a shiver down my spine that I've never experienced before!
"Lets make today a day to remember" she snickered before raising her swords gesturing for them to go. Everything happened so fast. The pirates, including Carly, jumped off the boat and onto the shore, running to get to the village. Luffy, Usopp, and I ran ahead of them to get to Nami who we saw behind the bushes at the top of the hill. Suddenly, the pirates stopped with an angry looking Carly in the front. Luffy smiled as he put his hat back on,
"This is as far as you will get!" He yelled, "if you want to get to the village, then you have to go through us!" They all watched as I put on my black bandana and pulled out my swords that Nami thankfully brought for me. The pirates stayed silent until one spoke up,
"What should we do Captain?" He questioned her nervously. She snickered for a second before it turned more into a hard laugh. She sounded drunk again, what is she so happy about? She mumbled something that I was unable to hear before repeating herself louder for us to hear.
"Kill them all" she screamed, startling most of the pirates.
"Except earrings, he's mine" she declared, just loud enough to hear.