The Knights and The Children Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Knight 2: Yep! Now let's go get some more.

Knight 3: Focus on the mission at hand Moon

Punisher: Any word on where the compound is kid?

Quentin: T-Two miles e-east. There s-should be an e-entrance.

Moon Knight: See what I was saying guys? This little nerd is awesome!

Punisher: I was out voted already. Though, it is nice to have someone who knows how to work on a computer.

Venom: The kid isss very sssmart. Trusst usss.

Punisher: I do. Let's get going.

The four men contiued their way through the jungle while they took down every Hydra guard in their way.
-----------
Sun opened his eyes to the dark. He was peacefully asleep before something woke him up. It wasn't his siblings this time though. He sat up and ignited his hand to be able to look around the dark room. It had only been around 2 hours since lights out so their shouldn't be anyone coming to check in on them.

He got out of bed and walked around. What was that feeling? Why did it feel so, familar?

Jericho: What are you doing?

Sun turned to see his siblings waking up as well.

Sun: Do you feel that?

Jericho was about to scold his brother but stopped. He did feel something. Like, a missing piece of him was returning.

Stella: What is this? Is it because of the tests?

Sun: No. This is something else.

The two siblings got out of bed and walked over to their brother.

Jericho: What the hell is going on?

Suddenly, the alarms went off. While Stella and Sun were worried, Jericho smiled.

Jericho: Guys, this is it.

His siblings looked at him.

Jericho: If someone is attacking then we can use this chance to escape. They're be so distracted!

Stella looked down.

Stella: I don't know Jericho.

Jericho: Guys, this will be easy. We have powers while they have nothing.

Sun: They have guns.

Jericho: And we can heal! Stella, what are the chances of us escaping?

Stella thoight about it for a second.

Stella: 57%.

Jericho: That's good enough for me. Plus with Sun's strength, we can't fail.

Sun smiled.

Sun: You know what? I'm in.

The two brothers looked to their sister.

Stella: I..ok. I'm in.

Jericho smiled before he walked over to the door. He placed his hand against it and ice began to spread. He then backed up Sun stepped forward and ignited his fist before punching the lock.
--------
Eddie: What is this?

Venom: You're sssensssing fragmentsss of me. Thessse experimentsss have a bit of me in them.

Quentin: So it's n-not just...

Moon Knight: They took his DNA when he was still attached to Venom. That means they have a bit of him to.

Punisher: So they really are weapons of mass destruction.

Venom: Without a doubt.

Moon Knight: And we have to save them. Keep them alive to.

Punisher: Copy that.

A flood of soilders came rushing out of a nearby building and Quentin activated the small drones on his suit. They flew out and immediately opened fire. The soldiers began to fall while Venom and the Punisher shot the rest.

Moon Knight: I need to get me a gun.