Season 2 Ep 3 - The Wrong World

~Beach City~ 

A small Steven lets out a sigh as he sits on the beach enjoying the view of the star-filled night sky. He sits up and turns to walk up the beach house stairs, stopping for a second to view the four laser light cannons lying under the porch with a sinking feeling in his gut.  As he makes it to the top, he leans against the porch railing and looks out for shooting stars to wish upon when a sudden BOOM echoes through the sky causing him to lose balance. Steven holds onto the railing to keep steady and narrows his eyes trying to focus on the object he sees in the sky. Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst burst through the front door with their weapons already drawn. 

Steven: G-Garnet! Is that another one of Peridot's robots?

Garnet puts her gauntlets away and adjusts her visor as the object bursts through the atmosphere catching aflame with what sounds like screaming following.

Steven: Do, they usually scream?

The screaming object slams into the beach kicking up a big sand cloud. The gems run down the stairs ready for a fight but no robonoids exit the mist of sand. Confused, Steven is the first to approach the crater to inspect it with the other gems following.

Pearl: *peeks into the crater and is surprised with what she sees* It's a human?

Amethyst: Yo, how'd they not get barbecued??

Steven: Come on guys, we gotta help them!

Steven slides down the sandy crater and the gems look at each other for a second before assisting.

~The Beach House~

 Once inside they set the human on the couch and everyone quickly walks to the kitchen.

Amethyst: Are they dead? *nudges Pearl with her elbow* P, go check.

Pearl: What?? You didn't check his pulse while we carried him up? 

Amethyst: *shrugs* I don't know how! Why didn't you?

Pearl: Because I was too busy wondering how they fell from the sky.

Steven begins to cautiously walk up to the couch.

Pearl: Steven, what are you doing!

Steven: *puts his ear to the human's chest hearing a slow heartbeat* Yup, he's alive.

Pearl: How? There's no possible way a human could survive a fall like that! 

Garnet: *Stares at the unknown human* Hmm.

Pearl looks to the temple door as a symbol in the shape of a heart on it begins to glow. The door opens and Spinel walks out whistling while taking off a pair of rubber gloves but stops after seeing Pearl glaring at her.

Spinel: Did I miss somethin'? *Pearl points to the couch* Oh. Who's the punk star?

Pearl: "Punk Star"? *shakes her head* Where were you?

Spinel: Cleanin' up my room a bit?

Pearl: *rubs the bridge of her nose and sighs* At least you're here now.

Spinel: *walks up to them and places the gloves on the counter before leaning on it* So, who's he?

Amethyst: Don't know. He kinda just, *does a falling motion with her hands* fell from the sky.

Spinel looks up at Garnet expecting her to give an answer but she just keeps her gaze on the human.

Spinel: Uhhh, Garnet? *no reply* You okay?