Chapter 5 - Hijinks Will Ensue

~Little HomeWorld~

Ruby marches around Sapphire, keeping guard. Bismuth, Lapis, Steven, Y/N, and Peridot huddle together with Spinel looking over Y/N's shoulder.

Steven: Hmm. So, when Ruby and Sapphire first became Garnet , Ruby rushed in to save Sapphire from danger, and BAM! They fused. So, maybe we've gotta create some sort of dangerous situation.

Y/N: *points behind him* I mean the forge is right over there, we could grab something from in there.

Peridot: Wait! I got an idea! *she runs to a dumpster and starts to dig through it with Steven, Y/N, and Spinel looking over trying to see what she was looking for* danger, danger, danger. What have we got? Hmm. No. *gasps* Aha! *Peridot pulls out a giant saw buzzsaw*

Steven: A pizza cutter?

Peridot: That is one of its functions yes.

Y/N: What is that even used for?

Peridot: *She hands the saw the saw to Steven* Cutting giant doorways.

Steven: I can't threaten them with this. 

Peridot: *Peridot presses a button on it turning the saw on* Now, it's much more threatening. Off you go now! *she pushes Steven towards the two gems*

Y/N: *walks next to Peridot* Peri are you sure about this? 

Peridot: *pridefully smirks* Of course! The plan is full proof. 

Steven began to walk towards the two gems, giant pizza cutter drawn. Ruby sees him approaching and takes a defensive stance.

Ruby: Halt! I cant let you approach my Sapphire with such an threatening weapon.

Steven: W-well to bad, because *raises the buzzsaw* I am going to get yoouuu!

Bismuth: *leans to Y/N* Do you think this is gonna work?

Y/N: Honestly? No, not at all. Okay maybe... I'm not sure.

Spinel: *pops up next to Y/N* Good luck!

Ruby: Permission to dispatch the curly-haired one, my Sapphire?

Sapphire: No need. I predict he won't be able to follow through.

Steven: *sighs* She's right! Ugh, I can't. *he turns off the pizza cutter and drops it on the ground* Even if we are just pretending. *he walks back to the group*

Ruby: *she looks at Sapphire with shocked expression* My Sapphire, you were right! What do you predict will happen next?

Sapphire: *brief pause*  Well, the Spinel will pick up that device out of curiosity.

Spinel walked up to the saw and looked at it curiously. She picks it up and continues to inspect it as Y/N notices. She begins to slowly press the cutter's button.

Sapphire: Hijinks will ensue.

Y/N: Wait, Spinel don't!!

Spinel presses the button on the handle and activates the pizza cutter, causing her to vibrate violently. She begins yelling and stumbling around, attempting to hold the saw down, as she crashes towards an unseen structure.

Bismuth: NO! We just built that!

Spinel loses control of the saw, as it begins rolling and cutting on the ground, with her still holding onto it. Spinel screams as another crash is heard. She continues screaming as the saw makes its way towards the group, with Ruby shielding Sapphire.

Y/N: Uh, guys it's coming our way!

Steven: Everyone move! 

The five quickly jump out of the way of the rampaging pizza cutter as it flies past them destroying more land.