Episode 16- Tag You're It

~The Beach House~

Y/N stands alone in the bathroom staring at his blurry reflection in the mirror. The sound of static plays loud in his ears as his gem softly glows. He wipes away the condensation off the mirror caused by the running hot water of the sink and looks at the thing on his arm. Y/N raises his other arm and grips the gem tightly. He grits his teeth in pain as he digs his nails deeper into his flesh causing blood to drip but the gem won't budge. Before he can do anything else knocking on the door makes him pull away from it.

Spinel: Hey Dollface? You okay in there?

Looks at the gem embedded in his arm glowing, almost mocking him, taunting him that he can't get rid of it.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm good.

Y/N's hand begins to glow and he heals the cuts around the gem. He turns off the sink and looks back into the mirror seeing diamond pupils for a second before blinking. He opens the bathroom door and is instantly tackled to the ground. Y/N looks up seeing Spinel on top of him with a smile, hugging him.

Y/N: *smirks* This brings back memories.

Spinel: *blushes* Oh really~

Y/N: Mhm. *realization hits along with a red face* oh... oH... OH! No, I mean when we first met!

Spinel: *giggles* Oh right! *brief pause* So,  you gonna kiss me or are we just gonna lay here?

Y/N: *smiles* I don't know the floor is pretty comfy. *she glares at him and starts to get up* Oh come here ya noodle.

He grabs her by her hips and flips her around with him now on top looking down at her with a smirk.

Spinel: Oh Mista Hotshot~ What're your plans for me?

Y/N: I got some ideas.

Spinel: Okay then. *whispers in his ear* show me my Diamond~

Y/N grows a devilish smirk and begins to kiss her neck. He usually doesn't like it when people call him that but... there are exceptions. She reaches underneath his shirt and begins to move her hands up feeling his chest. All of a sudden the sound of crunching can be heard behind them causes them to freeze. They both quickly look to see Amethyst leaning in the bathroom doorway eating a bag of chaaaps, causing both of their faces to go red with embarrassment.

Amethyst: Yo.

Y/N: AMETHYST WHAT THE HELL!? *Spinel covers her blushing face with her pigtails*

Amethyst: *eats another chip* What?

Y/N: WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE!?

Amethyst: I was looking for a good laugh.

Y/N: *narrows his eyes* The fuck you mean "a good laugh"?

Amethyst: Besides that. *snickers* Dude why in the bathroom of all places?

Y/N: We thought no one was home! *gets up* You know what lets just never speak of this again.

He helps a blushing Spinel up and the two quickly walk out of the bathroom. Amethyst eats the bag and begins to laugh, following close behind with her hands on the back of her head.

Amethyst: So, what are we doing?

Y/N: Well we were going to head over to the Big Donut to get some... well, donuts.

Amethyst: *a big grin forms on her face* Did you say donuts?

Y/N: Yeah? I-

Y/N looks at her confused but is hit with a sudden realization causing him to slowly start backing up to the door.