Episode 1 - Homeworld

~Outer Space~

The Diamond Mech shoots through space with stars soaring past as they fly to their destination. Sure Y/N has been to space multiple times before but he still gets amazed by its beauty. Y/N looks to his left seeing Spinel holding his hand, then to his right seeing The Diamonds towering over him.

Blue: We're almost there you two.

Yellow: *looks at a monitor* Yes. Spinel we know you've not been to HomeWorld for a long while so expect a lot of change.

Spinel: I'm so excited!

White: *smiles* I'm sure you are.

Y/N: Hey Blue? *Blue looks at him* Are you sure the HomeWorld gems will y'know, like having a human living amongst them?

Blue: You'll be alright Y/N. You have nothing to worry about. Home World has changed, for the better.

Y/N feeling a bit more reassured by Blue's response looks up to see White Diamond towering over him even over Yellow and Blue. If Y/N is actually going to live with The Diamonds he's gonna have to try to trust them.

Y/N: Hey White?

White: *looks down at him* Hm, Yes?

Y/N: It's nice, to finally officially meet you.

White: *smiles* It's nice to meet you too. Steven has told me a lot of good things about you!

Y/N: *smirks* He talked about me? What did he-

Yellow: We're here.

The mech comes to a halt right outside the planet's orbit. Y/N and Spinel look on in awe seeing the cracked glimmering planet that was before them. As Spinel views the planet in front of her she begins to remember her past on it.

Pink Diamond stood with her pearl in front of Blue, Yellow, and White Diamond in the throne room. Pink looked scared as if she was about to get in trouble but Blue knelt down handing her the small perfectly cut heart-shaped gem surprising Pink Diamond. It begins to glow and a brand new Spinel appears and hugs the small Diamond (the flashback transitions to the brand new garden) The warp stream dissipates and Pink shows Spinel the bright and beautiful garden. Spinel giggles and boops Pink's nose and begins to run down the stairs with Pink runs after with a smile.

Spinel's smile begins to fade as she remembers the countless years, waiting for her best friend to return. Not knowing she was tricked by the one person she cared about the most.

Y/N: Wow. I've never seen HomeWorld from this view before.

Spinel looks at Y/N's hand holding hers and then at him hoping time doesn't repeat itself. He turns his head to her and looks at her with a bright smile but then looks at her confused wondering why she was frowning. Her smile quickly came back and she rests her head on his arm.

Spinel: I can finally start of new. *she pecks him on the cheek then leans her head against his arm once again* I'm glad it's with you.

Blue: Aw, aren't you two cute!

Y/N: *blushes* Blue!? *Blue and White laugh*

The mech slowly approaches the planet's surface reaching the giant cities of Homeworld. As the mech lands, it's arms separate and land on their respective landing pads. A white orb exits the mech's head and rests on the ground, opening up revealing the five with Yellow Pearl waiting for them as they walked off.

Yellow: My Pearl will escort you two to your room.

Yellow Pearl: Come with me, please.

Before Spinel and Y/N can follow, she quickly turns around and hugs the Diamonds causing smiles to grow on each of their faces.

Spinel: Thank you so much for lettin' me & Y/N stay with you all!

White: No need for thanks my dear Spinel.

Blue: We're all happy you're here.

Yellow: Agreed.

Y/N: *smiles* If I could ask, where are we staying?

White: Why Pink's old room of course!

Y/N: Oh, Alrighty. (kinda weird they would give us her room but okay.)

Y/N puts his hands in his jacket pockets and looks up at the pink goofball with a smile. She looks down at him and smirks, all of a sudden a pink-gloved hand picks him up and pulls him in the hug. Y/N's face is now squished between Spinel and the Diamonds. He looks up seeing Blue looking down at the two.

Y/N: Hey Blue.

Blue: *smiles* Hi Y/N.

Yellow: It's about time you two make it to your room, don't you think?

Spinel happily nods and lets go of the Diamonds placing Y/N back down on the ground. The two begin to walk with Yellow Pearl to their room. Y/N looks around as they walk through the palace noticing other gems looking at him confused whispering to themselves. They come across a giant pink door and Yellow Pearl opens it.

Yellow Pearl: Right this way, please.

Y/N: Thanks, YP.

Yellow Pearl: YP?

Y/N: Uh... never mind.

As Y/N and Spinel enter the room Yellow Pearl leaves, closing the door behind her leaving the two in an empty pink hexagonal room.

Spinel: *confused* There is nothin' in here?

Y/N: Wait, Steven told me about this. *ahem* I need a couch. *a couch raises from the ground* Oh right, with cushions! *cushions appear on the couch*

He gets down on all fours and looks under the couch seeing the small pebbles looking at him.

Y/N: Thanks, little guys.

Three little pebbles wave at him as they walk back into the floor. He plops down on the couch finally able to relax after the long day he's had. Spinel quickly jumps onto him and hugs him nuzzling her face into his chest. He looks down at the pink gem in front of him surprised that she's so affectionate towards him even though it's been a day. He smiles and wraps his arms around her.

Spinel: *giggles* Thanks, for comin' with me.

Y/N: I said I would there for you. I intend on keeping my word.

He puts his hand under her chin and lifts her head to look at him. He looks into Spinel's magenta eyes and leans in and kisses her. She begins to giggle and wrap her arms around him like a snake as she returns the kiss. As the two have their moment a small drone is seen on the balcony of the room watching them.

~In a dark room somewhere~

???: Peridot Log 12-5-2: Current testing has failed. The newest formula I have synthesized is sure to work. *struggling is heard in the background*

Human: *grunts* L-let me go! *begins to hysterically cry* P-please...I have a wife and daughter!

???: Automated syringe is ready. Injecting in 3...2...1...

Human: What is that- AH! Wh-what did you j-just put in m- *groans* What is- what's happening to me!?! *He begins to hyperventilate and scream in pain* AHHHHHHH! *gurgles then silence*

???: *sighs* Another failure, Further testing is required.