Chapter ten.

1 week later.

Tori is sat on the couch when a knock is placed on the door. Tori opens the door to Jade with tears streaming down her face.

"Look who it is. Wait. Why are you crying? Did Beck do something to you?" Tori asks.
"No." Jade says.
"Then why are you crying?" Tori asks letting Jade in.

They sit on the couch.

"Because i feel horrible." Jade says.
"And why is that?" Tori asks sarcastically.

Jade sighs.

"I feel horrible for what i did to you. You was my friend and i shouldn't have done it. There was no real reason as to why i did it. If i could take it back, i swear i would. If i could take back even meeting him, i would. I am so sorry for what i did. I know that it's gunna make no difference and you're going to tell me to leave again and if you want me to leave, then i will leave. I just wanted to tell you that i am sorry and that i feel horrible for doing what i did to you." Jade says.

She stands up and leaves the house leaving Tori in the living room. Alone.

"Tori! Are you really going to let her go?" Trina asks.

Tori is torn. Really torn.

When Jade gets home, she sinks to the floor and cries.

"Jade. I made Steak.... what happened?" Her dad asks.

He walks over and sits next to her. He wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"Jade love what happened?" Jade's dad asks.
"I went over to Tori's house. I told her i was sorry but it didnt go how i planned and yeah. Now she'll never forgive me. Ever." Jade says.

She stands up and wipes her eyes.

"No. I'm being stupid. Can we eat?" Jade asks.
"You're not being stupid love. You're being a natural human with emotions." Dom says.

(We gunna pretend his name is Dom just cos im unoriginal and cant think of anyone else.)

"Can we just eat please?" Jade asks.
"Yeah. Yeah let's eat." Dom says.
"Wait. Where's Matt?" Jade asks.
"At Jamie's house. He's spending the night there." Dom says.

Jade nods.

After she's eaten, Jade goes into her room. About 15 minutes later a knock is heard on her bedroom door.

"Jade." Dom says.
"Mm." Jade says.
"You know how you said that Tori might not ever forgive you?" Dom says.
"I dont wanna talk about it." Jade says.
"Not to me." Dom says.

Her bedroom door opens and there stands Tori Vega.

"Tori?" Jade asks.