Chapter five.

At school a few days later, Sikowitz dismisses the class but keeps Jade, Tori, Beck, André, Cat and Robbie back.

"Wassup?" André asks.
"METHOD ACTING!" Sikowitz yells making Tori jump.

They look at him with blank stares.

"At my house in a few days, im doing a method acting for you. Meet me in the black box at lunch tomorrow we will decide who you're playing." Sikowitz says.

They nod.

He says who picks for who. I didn't put it in because i cant remember.

When Jade gets to her house later that night, she goes into her bedroom and picks for André.

"AHA! A pregnant marathon runner." Jade says.

She laughs. A loud knock is placed on her bedroom door making her jump a little.

"Come in." Jade says.

(Did i mention she has a little brother? If not, he's 10 and called Matt)

Matt walks in.

"Hey buddy. Wassup?" She asks.

He sits next to her tears filling his eyes.

"Matt? What happened?" Jade asks.
"My girlfriend broke up with me." He replies.
"Whats her name, where does she live and can i go kill her now?" Jade asks.

Matt giggles a little. Jade pulls him into a hug. She's done this with Tori sometimes. Once, Tori and Beck got a big fight. They stopped talking you for like a month. Jade was there for her. Just like she's gunna be for her little brother even if 10 year olds boyfriend girlfriend stuff doesn't really count.

"How about, i go to in 'n out burger and get us both food." Jade suggests.

Her mom and dad had a business thing and had to leave for a few days.

"I could also get you a milkshake." Jade says.

He smiles and nods.

"Come on then you little turd. Get your shoes on." Jade says.
"I'm not a turd." He says laughing.

Tori is sat on her bed watching her TV with Beck when her phone rings. A random number.

"Hi?" She asks.

No answer.

"Um. Hello?" Tori asks again.

No answer.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Tori yells ending the call.

She slams the phone down and cuddles back up to Beck.

"Who was it?" Beck asks.

When Matt and Jade get back, they slump on the couch and watch a movie.

"What do you wanna watch?" Jade asks.
"Something scary." Matt says.
"You're worse than me." Jade says.

Matt giggles.

"Which one?" Jade asks.
"Umm... try something new. Try IT." Matt says.
"Huh. Never seen that." Jade says.
"That surprises me." Matt says.
"Shut it you little turd." Jade jokes.
"I am not a turd." Matt says.

They laugh.

About an hour into the film, they fall asleep. At 2am, Jade jolts awake and looks around. She picks Matt up and puts him in bed.

She walks back downstairs and starts cleaning up the stuff. Her heart stops for a second when a loud knock is placed on the front door. She quickly pulls out the scissors from her Skirt and slowly walks to the door. When she opens it, Tori is stood there.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack Tori." Jade says.
"Why?" Tori asks.
"Cos it's 2am, i watched IT with Matt before i fell asleep and i hear a loud ass knock on the front door." Jade says.

Tori laughs.

"So what's up? How comes you're at my house, in the rain at 2am?" Jade asks.
"Me and Beck had an argument and he left. I probably shouldn't have come here anyway, sorry. I'll see you tomorrow." Tori says going to leave.

Jade grabs Tori's wrist and yanks her inside. They sit on the couch.

"What happened?" Jade asks.
"I got a call from some random number. When i picked it up, nobody answered but Beck thought i was talking to another boy. He got pissed and left after the heated argumemt we got into." Tori says.

Jade nods.

"Thats two people i get to punch." Jade says.
"Who?" Tori asks.
"Beck and Matt's bitch ex." Jade says.
"Matt and his girlfriend broke up?" Tori asks.
"Yep. I get to go kill her. But not really. Im just content with the fact that i think im good to kill her." Jade says.

Tori laughs.

"Just please whatever you do, don't talk to Beck. I'll sort him out." Tori says.
"But i wanted to punch Beck!" Jade whines.
"Another time." Tori says.
"But punching Beck!" Jade whines again.
"Another tiiiiime." Tori says.
"Fiiine!" Jade says.

Tori laughs.

"I'll spare him this time." Jade says.

A few hours later, Jade wakes up on the couch with Tori literally layed on top of her.

"Oh. My. God." Jade whispers.

Jade tries to move but if she moves, she knows Tori will wake up.

"Holy shit. Holy shit." Jade whispers.

Matt walks downstairs and goes to talk.

"Matt do not say anything." Jade mouths.

Matt nods and goes to get a drink.

"What happened when i went to bed?" Matt asks.

He sits down on the floor in front of them and smirks. Jade smacks the top of his head.

"Dont smirk like that you little turd. She's my best friend and in a relationship with my other best friend you turd." Jade says.
"Im NOT a turd." Matt says.

Jade covers his mouth. Tori moves a little but stays asleep. She uncovers his mouth and they sigh in relief.

"Matt what time is it?" Jade asks.
"10am." Matt says.
"Good thing it's Saturday." Jade says

_________________________________________

Heyyy, im making a new book. Its about Jade and Cat. If you wanna take a read, chapter one will be up in a bit. Its called Photograph. Why? Felt like it. Byeeee.