I can't really tell if Jongin is worried or not. He has already met Hoseok's Mom but I thought he would be atleast worried about our parents and their opinion. He has always done everything the way they wanted unlike me who chose to go my own way, he has never gave any interest in dating so I hope they give him their blessings instead of complaining about the guy he chose to be with.
I guess I should take a nap while I wait...

Hoseok's POV
It's okay, Hoseok. It's okay.
Everything is gonna be just fine.
I sighed. I kept thinking about what Jongin's parents would say about me, I'm not worried about my mom at all as she was the one who told me to start dating Jongin. Yoongi seemed pretty calm so I thought that I should be too.

I got up and went to help Jongin with ordering the food for dinner, our parents are gonna be here in 3 hours, we all came here early just to make this dinner perfect. Crossed fingers, I hope every thing goes well.

Jongin's POV
After every food arrived and everything was set at the table, we just had to wait for our parents who are supposed to be here in a few minutes.

I sat down next to Hoseok who helped me set up a few things, Jimin was still holding onto Taehyung, I think the position they were in was pretty comfortable since they both fell asleep. Jungkook was awake, he was going through his phone with Yoongi who slept while hugging him.

After a few minutes my phone started ringing, I thought it would be Jiwoo but it was actually my step dad, I got up and hid in a corner to answer

"Hello father?"
"Jongin?"
"Yes?"
"Could you open the gate so we can come in?"
"You're here already?!" I yelled which woke up everyone.
"Did I come too early?" I looked at the clock and noticed that he came 10 minutes early.
"Tell the guard I gave you permission to come in"
"You heard that? Okay, I'm coming"
"See you father"
"Mhm"

I quickly entered the living room to see everyone in line. I sighed.

"Let's all keep calm. Take a few breaths and tell me when you're ready, I'll open the door then" the door bell rang and I looked at everyone, after I received a nod from Hoseok I went to open the door.
There they were. My mom and step dad dressed in normal but yet fanciest clothes. Father smiled at me and so did Mom, I smiled back and opened the door further so they could enter, behind them was her, Yoongi's visible smile dropped as his Mom walked in with her husband and daughter.

They looked around the house and then saw the others. Everyone bowed except Yoongi who stood there with his arms crossed. I went behind Father and Mom and made signals to my brother telling him to bow down as well. He did as I said after sending me a glare. Mom cleared her throat noticing the awkwardness Yoongi's Mom's family was bringing and everyone looked up.

"So, who is it?" she asked looking at me.
"What?" I asked confused
"Your lover. You said his name was Jung Hoseok. Is it that guy in that suit?" she asked pointing exactly at him.

Hoseok walked forward and bowed giving his professional smile he uses with his customers at work.
"Nice to meet you. Yes, it's me."  he said

Mom looked at him up and down then smiled, she nudged Father with her elbow and he laughed. I smiled, it seems like they like him.

"Yoongi" said Father
"Yeah?" answered Yoongi. He might have gotten distant from everyone throughout the years but he would never ignore his Dad who helped him achieve his dream.