Re: 31

•Reborn•
•The Ultimum Game: Day 5•
[FINAL PHASE: PART 4]

~•NARRATOR'S POINT OF VIEW•~

Shan Yuan is now on Rank Four. The second match will now start, the match between the top 2 of class zero and Yuna Ling of Class B.

"Let us withness the players who will fight in the second match! Player 018 vs. Player 030."  Computer Zizi announced.

"Wait isn't that Cuifen Zhao?! Will Yuna Bestie will be okay?" Pag-aalalang sabi ni Cheng Li.

"Don't worry Miss Yuna will make it." Sagot ni Wong Lu.

On the other side.

"Hey Dequan and Daquan? That girl with the mask must be strong because she defeated both of you in the first and second round?" Tanong ni Ai Lu sa magkambal.

"That's what I wanted to ask before, I really thought that Daquan will make it to the Final round." Singit naman ni Chen Li.

Tahimik lang ang dalawang magkambal habang inaalala ang laban nila kay Yuna Ling. Agad namang nanindig ang kanilang mga balahibo.

"I don't know why but my guts is telling me not to mess up with that girl." Dequan stated.

"In my match with her in the second round, it only took five minutes to defeat me. I can say that she's really strong, I'm afraid to tell you this but somehow I felt that she's not taking me seriously in our match. It was like, I look like a bug in her eyes." Daquan added.

Ai Lu is curious about Yuna the smae with Chen Li.

"If I will fight her will I win?" Tanong ni Ai Lu.

"No!" Sabay na sagot nang kambal.

"Sa tingin niyo? Sino sa kanilang dalawa ni Cuifen ang mananalo?" Tanong ni Chen Li.

"I really don't know, I can't say for sure that Cuifen will win. Argh! Let's just watch the match!" Sagot ni Daquan Chen.

_

Nagsimula na ang laban nila Yuna at Cuifen. Tahimik lang ang dalawang babae at inoobserbahan ang isat-isa.

"Hmm, you passed." saad ni Cuifen.

"What do you mean?" Tanong ni Yuna

"You passed, meaning you are worthy to be my opponent." Maarteng sagot nito.

"Ok." Maikling sabi ni Yuna.

"Hmmph! You must be ugly that's why you're wearing a mask."

Yuna's Thoughts.

('is this girl really the Top 2 of their class? Why does she keeps talking and looking down on me. All she's got is those two giant watermelons.')

"I suggest that you should shut up your mouth, it's very annoying." sita ni Yuna kay Cuifen.

Nainis naman si Cuifen at inatake si Yuna. Cuifen is good at long range combat and her main weapon is bow and arrow. But Yuna is both good in closed and long ranged combat.

Cuifen pointed his arrow to Yuna at pinakawalan ang ito. The arrow suddenly changed it's number, from one to fifty. Cuifen is known to be the joker, meaning is she can create illusion using his bow and arrow.

With one arrow she can create an afterimage into 100 and more.

"I didn't expect Cuifen to use that technique of hers." Ai Lu stated.

"Cuifen will gonna win this match! Yahoo!" Masayang sabi ni Chen Li.

"Hindi pa tapos ang laban nila. I don't see the girl with the mask to the direction where Cuifen pointed her arrow." Saad ni Daquan.

Biglang nawala si Yuna sa Arena. Akala ni Cuifen ay tumakas si Yuna.

"What the! How did she jump that high?!" Napanganga naman si Dequan sa nasaksihan nya.

Nasa ere si Yuna at hindi ito nakita ni Cuifen. Galing sa ere ay inihanda ni Yuna ang kanyang sarili sa una at huli nitong atake.

"My gift for you." tanging sabi ni Yuna at sinalubong nang sipa sa sikmura si Cuifen. Nahati naman ang arena at rinig na rinig nila ang kilantik nang nabaling buto ni Cuifen.

"The winner of the second match is Player 018!"