Re: 50

• Re:born •

• Missing •

Shan was in the cave with the Dragon Zodiac. They started to the plan they have come up. That was to for the Dragon Zodiac to possess Shan's body.

The Dragon Zodiac needed a vessel because his original body was destroyed by the rat zodiac and his soul was sealed at the rock. For Dragon Zodiac, it was hard to find a suitable vessel and it him several decades to find one and that was Shan.

At first, Shan was hesitant and was angry at the Dragon Zodiac and almost didn't believe. Dragon Zodiac explained that what he needed to do was very important and it was for the sake of the world. The zodiac will also give Shan's body after.

It was understandable to Shan but he still can't accept it.

"I will lend my body to you but in exchange, help me." Shan was very serious at that point.

"I will help you if I can, but I can't help you if it is outside the boundaries of my power." Dragon said.

"I see, then I will just turn you into out of nowhere." Shan unsheathed his sword and pointed it to the Dragon zodiac who is still sealed in the rock.

The Dragon Zodiac was terrified at Shan because he knew that Shan can actually make his soul vanish into thin air.

"Alright! I will help you so please get that sword away from me!"

Shan threw the sword and sat down.

"So tell me, what do you want?"

Shan told the Dragon zodiac a very long and incredibly shocking story that it was greater than the story of his life.

"What a sudden turn of events. Alright, I will everything in my power to help you." Dragon zodiac said proudly.

Shan smiled at ease.

"Thank you."

That flashback made the Dragon Zodiac think about Shan's journey. He felt pity at him. But the Dragon Zodiac can't do anything about it. Only Shan can have the power to change his own fate.

"Hey Dragon, is this good?" Shan asked as he pointed at the sacred magic circle he just made using the Dragon's teaching.

"It was perfect. You are a very fast learner. For normal people it would take them 5 years to learn and another 5 years to fully activate it." Dragon was proud that Shan perfected it because of his teaching.

"Put me in the first circle." The Dragon ordered Shan to put the rock where he was sealed at the first circle.

"Then after that, stand at the second circle that was connected to where I was. This line will serve as the path." Dragon zodiac said. Shan stood inside the second circle.

"Now, chant the words that I have told you."

"Alright"

Shan started to chant words that cannot be comprehend. When the ground suddenly started to shake. Shan thought it was the magic circle but a very strong energy was in front of them.