Re: 41

•Reborn•
•Sign's of War• [2]
A/N

"Have you gathered the exact amount

of souls that I have asked you to collect?" A man with a massive build asked the litch that is now kneeling in front of the Tiger Zodiac.

"I am sorry Lord Hû, but I only collected a hundreds of souls, we cannot enter the other places because we have sense the enemies". The litch said.

"They started to move huh?"

"Tiger, the other's have already awakened and now they're wondering outside."

"We should look and gather them here. The war will start soon and we still don't have sufficient souls for the King.

And also have you met that Dragon? I know he is already awake." The Tiger asked.

"I can't communicate with the Dragon, it seems that someone is blocking my magic." The Rat said.

"Tsk! That Dragon, if I see him, I will definitely drag him here and lock him up. He was supposed to help us in order to fullfil the king's orders."

"I have a good idea on how to summon him here." The Rat smiled.

It seems like the Tiger get what Rat means so he rolled his eyes.

"It seems that you have to use the force method huh? Remember, Dragon is stronger than you. Can you really keep up to his phase?"

"My plan never fails Tiger. You know that."

"If you say so. You should catch him soon. Now I need to go to the other places to get some poor souls."

                                ~•~

As the four zodiacs discussed. The students are now in an intense training. Even tho they haven't eaten anything, they need to train and to get stronger. All of the teachers are watching the students while the General and the four zodiacs is having a meeting.

"As expected the other zodiacs is already up and now they are doing what they need to do. And that was to collect human souls and sacrifice it to the King." The Dog zodiac said.

"Don't tell me!" The General was shock.

"Yes, that's right. The Demon king. The zodiac's task was to revive the Demon king." The Rooster said.

"Then, so the four of you knew that?"

The four of them said nodded.

"So you knew that, why didn't you tell me earlier so that we can prepare immediately!"

"We know, but we are also surprised because it is too early. We thought that the war and the Demon king revival would take 1 and half year."

"So we don't have any other option but to stick to the plan that we already made with the Sorceress."

"The Sorceress?" The General ask.

"Yes, it was a plan that was planned out by the Sorceress thousand years ago." The Monkey said.

The General felt relieve. He really trusted the Sorceress even tho the Sorceress died a thousand years ago.

"Is there a way to stop the Demon King's revival? I mean, according to the legend, the Demon King's power was equal or more powerful than the Sorceress. And if the Demon king will be revived, that's the end of the humanity." The General said.

"For now, we have to send some skilled ones who can at least stop the Demon King's servants. And we have to keep the people in a safe place." The Dog Zodiac replied.

"But dont worry General, there is still hope."

                               ~•~

- Gymnasium

"This is super tiring! I can't even feel my legs!" Cheng Li exclaimed.

While Wong Lu is still on his physical training. Cheng Li keep looking at Wong Lu's sweaty body.

Oh no... He's hot.

Wong Lu catches Cheng Li looking at him so he gave her a nod. Wong Lu thought that Cheng Li looked at him to remind him about the reason on their training. (His reason is to help Yuna)

Cheng Li on the other hand doesn't know how to reply.

Oh no he just nodded to me.! (Squeel)
What to do?! What to do!

"Good Work." She said bluntly.

The heck with the emotionless "Good Work!"

"No..no! Cheng Li don't be distracted! You have to keep training is that you can help Yuna Bestie!"

Cheng Li slap both of her cheeks. She went to a place far from Wong Lu so that she won't be distracted. After that, Cheng Li continued her training.

____

Yuna and Shan already finished their training. Yuna immediately went to her room to rest. While Shan went somewhere.

Yuna thought about Shan's movements nowadays. Sometimes he feel uneasy, overwork, tired like he did something big. When Yuna tends to ask about how Shan is feeling, Shan always replies her "I'm okay, don't worry."

Yuna decides to investigate what Shan is doing after their training.

_Thank you for reading💭