21

❥︎❥︎

"Just go home."

"No. Stop asking me to go home." I told Yuta intently.

"You're so stubborn." He crumpled a paper and threw it on my direction where I'm currently crouching in pain because of my stomachache.

Maybe I can just head to the infirmary after the exam but I can't skip it today. I've waited and prepared for this day and I won't let my upset stomach ruin everything I've prepared for weeks.

The lecture hall was quiet as we started taking out exam. I went through my questionnaires carefully and thoroughly, making sure I'm gonna answer everything. My one hand's writing down my answers while the other is applying pressure on my growling stomach. I'd let out a groan once in a while and Yuta kept on stealing glances at me. He was mouthing me to go to the infirmary already and he was about to raise his hand to catch the prof's attention but I stopped him, mouthing him that I'll go alone.

My handwriting was barely readable as I try to write down my answers as quick as I can. I can't stand it anymore! I really need to go!

Once I answered everything and double checked it, I stood up and passed my papers, excusing myself to the professor. I think I was the first one to finish the exam but it's understandable because of my stomach.

The nurse gave me something to take to help with the ache and she advised me to eat something first before taking a medicine. I was out in the campus on my own since Yuta's probably still finishing his exam. I sent him a message to inform him that I'm at the cafeteria having lunch just in case he wants to join me.

Not even fifteen minutes later, I saw him entering the cafeteria. He's got his usual intimidating face, craning his neck, scanning the room. When he turns to my direction, I raised my hand so he can see me.

He started to walk his way towards my table where I'm almost finished with my foods. He walks like a gangsta and I couldn't help but smile because of it.

He created a noise when he slammed the plastic bag he was carrying with him on the table before he took a seat.

"You're done eating?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Took you long enough." He, then, slides the bag towards me, motioning me to check it out so I did.

Yogurt.

"Did you take a medicine yet or you just pooped it out of your stomach?" My eyes widened with the words that left his mouth. I reached over him to slap his shoulder for saying that. We're in the cafeteria! What happened to his manners?

"What? You've been farting since-"

"Stop that!" I hissed, cheeks burning because of the embarrassment but I don't think he thinks of it as a big deal.

I reached in my pocket to take out the medicine the nurse gave me earlier. Yuta slides a bottle of water to me, making me look at him.

"Drink mineral water, we're not sure where the water from the cafeteria is coming from." He explains, making me nod. "And that yogurt will help you with your upset stomach."

I failed to bite back my smile as I was listening to Yuta, he noticed it and arched a brow in question.

"What? Take the medicine now." He says in a bossy tone.

"Nothing, you're just being too caring right now." I said with a shrug, readying myself to take the medicine. "I'm not used."

"Oh, you wouldn't want to get used." He smirks, turning away from me to let me take the medicine in one go.

"What about you? Aren't you gonna eat?" I ask him as I open the yogurt he bought for me. That was so thoughtful of him and I can't help but smile.

"I'm full. I'll just have something at home." He says, tangling his hands together, resting them on the table to watch me eat as he rests his chin on them.

Mark and Haechan seemed to be passing by the cafeteria and saw us, deciding to join us.

"What's that?" Haechan asks, taking a look of what I was eating but Yuta abruptly slaps his hand away, not wanting him to steal it from me.

"Don't touch that. She's got an upset stomach." He scolds the younger.

"Oh, that's bad." Mark says, sympathizing with me.

"You bet. Remember when you had one too? You kept on farting and it was hell for us who can smell!" Haechan shares which made me laugh as Mark starts to defend himself.

"What? No! It wasn't that bad, what are you saying? Stop overreacting!" He playfully hits the younger one but he was also laughing, probably remembering that day.

"He wasn't. You were literally farting shit. I couldn't stand it." Yuta agreed with Haechan, making us laugh harder, Mark laughing at himself the hardest.

"He keeps on farting and acting like his fart wasn't deadly. I even had to go out for a walk because he bomb attacked our dorm once." He shakes his head, reminiscing about that day. I'm not even sure if that day really existed but by the way Mark and Haechan laughs along, I'm getting convinced that it did.

"You're making me look bad here..." Mark mutters, still laughing.

"Farting is normal but the smell of your fart is not. It's traumatizing." Haechan states.

"Should I buy you one more?" Yuta turns to me, referring to the bottled water.

"No, thanks. It's fine."

"I'll get you one." He didn't listen and stood up to go and buy one as the three of us watch him in disbelief.

"'Yo, was that an act of love from Nakamoto Yuta?" Mark tilts his head, laughing.

"He probably likes you more than he likes me." Haechan says.

"Huh? How can you say so?"

"He's buying you a bottled water even if you didn't ask him to." He pointed out and Mark was laughing again, and this time, he's giving me a meaningful look. "I once asked him to pass me the remote control but he just ignored me and walked away."

At this point, I can't really trust their dorm stories now.

"He probably likes you like 10 percent more." I laughed at that. He even came up with a calculated result.

"Nah, more like 35 percent more." Mark remarks with a smile, going along with whatever Haechan's talking about.

"That hurts my pride but yeah, sure. 35 percent it is."

❥︎❥︎