03

❥︎❥︎

"No. We don't make ladies pay." Johnny said as he stops me from giving my card to the lady in cashier to pay. He gives her his card instead and we were told to just wait for our orders.

"You're such a flirt. Stop it!" Mark chuckled, hitting Johnny.

If you're wondering how I ended up with them, Mark is the one to blame. I was about to head home but I bumped to Mark and he somewhat knew about me going out with Haechan and Jungwoo earlier. My best guess is that Haechan never shut up about it even though it caused us to be late for our classes.

"I'm still hurt that you're hanging out with the rest and not with us," Johnny says which made my brows rise.

"Oh... It wasn't—"

"Chill. I'm just kidding. But it's nice to hangout with you. I created a chatroom for my friends' siblings. You can join if you want," he informs me and gave me a smile like he's a real estate agent.

"What?"

"The fuck are you saying, dude?" Johnny earned another smack from Mark as he seem to be dying in laughter.

"I'm kidding. Loosen up. Taeyong won't know you're hanging out with us, if that's what you're worried about," he tells me.

"I'm not worried about that," I shake my head. "Also, you don't have to associate me with Taeyong all the time. If you're hanging out with me just because I'm his—"

"What? No! Who told you that?" Johnny cuts me off and Mark stopped laughing.

"It wasn't like that, I swear. We're just really friendly..." He reasoned out.

"And flirty," I added the obvious.

"Yeah, I guess, that too."

We all shared a laugh, finally agreeing with one thing. They assured me that they weren't hanging out with me just because I'm their friends' stepsister. If that wasn't the reason, I'm not quite sure why though. Probably because I'm friends with Mark, too?

"We can order some cake later when Jaehyun arrives," Johnny said when our beverages arrived first.

"Jaehyun?" I asked in confusion as I take as sip of my strawberry shake.

"Yeah. He's just organizing some stuffs with Taeyong hyung," Mark answered.

"Or maybe, we can order now and just and eat while we wait for Jaehyun," Johnny suggested, sounding like a big brother treating his younger siblings.

"Anything will do." I shrugged as I look outside the glass window of the shop.

"I heard you went out with the guys earlier for lunch?" Johnny asked me about it again.

"Yeah. Taeyong treated us but it wasn't lunch though."

"That's nice. We should go altogether next time. I know a lot of great places around," He says in such confidence which made me nod. Yeah, he seems like the guy to always be around places.

"If you want to go and have lunch together, you should at least let me pay," I said with a shrug.

"What? No way." They were both quick to refuse.

"You're both acting like it's a date. I'm capable of paying and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't," I pointed out, ready to stand on my ground.