A MESSED UP MISTAKE

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction, made by a fan. All names of characters, places, etc., are purely products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

This story is unedited, therefore, expect typographical and grammatical errors ahead. English is not my first language, so please bear with me. Some scenes and languages might NOT be suitable for young readers so read at your own risk.

PLAGIARISM IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE AND A PITEOUS CRIME.

ps. I've already warned about the main idea of this story which is stepsister x stepbrother. If you find it disgusting or the story doesn't sit right with you, as I said, feel free to skip this one.

Thanks.

pps. This is an edited version of AMUM. I've made some changes, added and removed some scenes. I apologize for the typographical and grammatical errors ahead. Feel free to reread! Enjoy rereading!!

❥︎❥︎

Just like any other leads in stories about love, he was the best part of me.

Just like the romance movies, every moment I spent with him seemed to be the best chapters of my life.

Just like everyone else, I've fallen in love.

And just like every story of love there is to exist, ours isn't perfect.

Hell, I am not even sure if the word love should exist between us.

I've never really told him... but I really do love him.

He was so special to me that I wish he'll just be another ordinary person in my life, and not my stepbrother.

My love for him questions everything else in existence—my relationship with my family, my beliefs, the rules and all.

But one thing I never questioned is the reason why I fell in love with him. I know he's worth it.

It might be a mistake for everyone else... But he was the best mistake I've ever had.

But we know that mistakes are made for us to learn.

Mistakes are made for us to correct.

I don't know what else is bound to happen but if there's anything that I am most certain of...

That is I never and never will regret falling in love with him.

❥︎❥︎