16

❥︎❥︎

I should've listened to Yuta.

I should've listened to him when he insisted of walking me to the bus stop just to make sure that Ken won't shop up and bother me. I haven't even made it past the gate of our campus yet Ken came barging his way to talk to me after his call with Yuta earlier.

He said he wanted to talk to me and he seemed to be looking for Yuta, looking mad.

"This will be the last time I'll entertain you, Ken. I don't have time for this. Plus, don't you have other better things to do?" I sigh in distress as we decided to once again talk things out. I refused to go somewhere more private with him. I don't trust him enough for that and I don't have that much time to waste on him.

"You can't just break up with me like that. We will talk things out and we'll fix this. We're not over until I say so." He says, sounding so much like how he used to back then.

"And why is that up to you?" I questioned him, arching a brow as he towers over me, asserting dominance just by the way he's looking down at me.

"Because it should be!" He exclaims, raising his voice in front of my face. "I am the man in the relationship, everything should be up to me."

I turned to my left to look away from his stoic face. He really thinks of it like that? A frown grew on his face as I started laughing sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You just sounded so vacuous right now. Instead of thinking that way, why not go home and learn something else, yeah?" I suggested him.

"You're really taking this for a joke, huh? You're thinking of me as a joke, aren't you? You're so proud of yourself!" He was raising his voice, embarrassing himself. He must be thinking that he can overpower me by yelling at my face in front of everyone.

"Of course, I am. I don't have such mindset as yours, therefore I should be proud." I tell him, not intimidated by him one bit. Then again, he just proves it that I was right for breaking up with him.

"You must be so fucking proud. Everyone here thinks you're such a sweet, innocent, and perfect student when in reality you're nothing but a liar and a nasty bitch behind your mother's back." He spat, purposely raising his voice for others to hear meanwhile I'm surprising myself with how calm I am handling this situation.

"So, you bombarded me with calls and messages, stalked me and even trespassed to our house to talk to me just so you can call me indecent names?"

He's agitated. I could tell by the way his eyes are twitching, by the way he's breathing too heavily and how his forehead is extremely creased.

"Let's see if you can act this calmly after I tell your mother everything that her little princess did behind her back." He threatens me.

"You sound so pathetic now, Ken."

"And you sound so pretentious!" He yelled. "This isn't like you, Aoki. You weren't like this when we were together. Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" I looked at him with no remorse. I don't know what else to say or do to stop him. I'm getting fed up too.

"We could've made it work! You should've just told your mom about us!"

"Really? When you're acting like a baby deprived of milk?"

My attention diverted to Taeyong for a moment as he made his way towards us. He must be off early today. Great. Now he has to witness this.