Chapter 11

4 Hour Time Skip

We stopped for a rest after walking for so many miles. Because of the amount of ground that needs to be covered we all split up into two groups. The other girls went East while the guys and myself went West. I can feel how emotionally drained the guys are from losing hope on finding where Hoseok and Kook might be being held.

Tae
"Jimin, you sure it was up this way?"

Jimin
"I'm sure of it"

Namjoon
"I'm not familiar with what pack lives along this trail. Make sure your guards are up and you stay near me"

"I understand"

We continue to walk up the mountain when we see a old barn up ahead.

"Hey, you guys see that over there?"

Yoongi
"Yeah, lets go check it out"

We slowly make our way to the barn circling around it being prepared for whatever comes out.

Jin
"Alright, on 3...1...2....3"

Jin kicks open the door with a knife in hand to a empty barn. We all start looking around for any clues we might find that will lead us to Hoseok and Kook.

"Joon...there's blood"

He walks over to the cabinet while I point to where the blood is sitting. He swipes at it with a finger briefly taking a sniff to it activating his sense of smell

Namjoon
"It's jungkook's"

Jimin
"Shit,shit!...this isn't good"

Jin
"Alright just keep calm and let's think of our next move"

While the guys are talking about what we should do next. I make my way to a dresser with a book sitting on it. I take the book and begin reading the inscription on the inside

"To my dearest daughter, Amora"

I run my fingers over the inscription and at that moment a huge ache rushes through my head with such force that I instantly fall to the ground screaming.

Namjoon
"Hey, it's alright. Y/n Whats wrong?"

With his voice fading in the background I suddenly feel my mind going else where. I don't know what's happening but I feel familiar in this place.

Vision
??
"You think they will wake up anytime soon?"

??
"I'm not sure they've been out for a while"

(Where am I?...who are you?)

??
"Let's get back to the house. We can check on them later"

(No wait!, please don't leave me here!)

End of vision

With the headache still fresh I come out of my trance with the guys looking over my body. They all looked worried and not sure what to make of the events that took place.

Namjoon
"Y/n what was that?"

Tae
"Could it be apart of her transition?"

Jin
"I don't know...I've never seen this happen before"

"I-...I think I saw them...I don't know how but I heard voices but I couldn't see. Everything was blurry"

Namjoon
"Shh its ok, we can figure it out later"

"No!, it was them... I could smell their blood. We need to find them, they are in danger"

With tears running down my face I try to remember any more clues in the dream I had. Trying to get myself together a loud bang takes us out of thought.

BANG!

??
"Well, well...what do we have here?"

The guys stand up and stand in front of me in a stance ready to attack.

Jin
"Who are you?, where is Hoseok and Jungkook?"

Yeonjun
"Well, My name is Yeonjun, this is Soobin and well as for your friends they are alive...for now"

Jimin charges at yeonjun and gets kicked down to the ground with such force he's aching on the ground holding his abdomen.

"they-...they look so familiar..who ar-"

I suddenly get another pain rushing through my head even worse than before. Slowly faiding out I see the guys fighting each other before completely succumbing to darkness.

2 hour time skip

I wake up in a bed wondering if everything I've experienced was a dream. Feeling around the bed and holding my head feeling the pain linger around made me feel nauseous. I sit up in the bed trying to get my eyes to fully focus on what's happening in front of me. Slowly I begin to see two guys on the floor badly beaten and looks unable to speak let alone move without pain. I get off the bed to kneel down to get a good look of their faces. I whisper to them to get some sort of sign that they are alive while also checking for a pulse. My senses finally waking up, I realize who they are.

Hoseok and Jungkook

"Hoseok, what happend?"

Hoseok
"I- I-, sh-.."

Jungkook
"Y-..y/n..."

"we will get out of here soon"

Trying to speak Jungkook begins to cough up blood. I get up off the floor to get a wet cloth to try and wipe their faces off but the figure standing in the room when I come back into the bedroom immediately takes my attention.

Sam
"It's about time you woke up"

***

Well that was a ride 👁👄👁