Chapter 2

We left the club and is now in the car on our way to the guest house.

Y/NPOV

I'm staring at the window, watching the beautiful trees pass by as I reflect on the events that just took place at the club with my ex. I noticed a tear run down my face and quickly wiped it away before it could be seen. I look over to the man driving next to me and couldnt help but notice how beautiful he was. I quickly put my head down smiling shyly at my own thoughts and decided to break the silence.

"So, those guys at the club. They're your brothers right?" I ask curious

"Yeah, I guess you can say that" He smirks at the question

"What's the smirk for?" I playfully ask with my own smirk creeping upon my lips

"Its just that...they were all orphans. When my parents were alive they adopted them and when my parents passed they all looked up to me and see me as that parent figure now" he says with seriousness in his tone that's almost..worried?

"Oh, so like an Alpha?"

"What??" He looks at me with shock in his eyes like if I struck a nerve

"You know, an alpha. Alpha's of a pack are protectors,leaders. They make sure everyone is safe while making the best decisions not only for them but their pack. Its truly remarkable how passionate and loyal their followers are"

"Ye- yeah, it truely is" he says with wonder in his eyes.

We finally make it to the guest house when I realize that Namjoon is just staring at me with this look in his eyes.. eyes of need, and curiosity. There's something about his eyes that I cant shake. Everytime I look into them I freeze and I never want to be unfrozen.

He finally breaks out of his trance and so do i.

NamjoonPOV

"Do they mind that I'll be staying for a while?" She says anxious

"No, they are all aware and saw what happend to you at the club. I cant let you go back that dick you were dating" I make eye contact with her and my inner wolf begins to whimper softly at her bruised face, now that I can see it clearly

I need to calm down NOW

"Actually..that dick was my ex..we divorced months ago, but he just..shows up and try and take control over me..again" i noticed she began to tear up at the thoughts of the horrors that took place at her old home...

"Hey, everything will be ok. I'll protect you and we can talk about it when you are ready ok?" I cup her cheek with my right hand and wipe her tear away and give her a soft smile

"Let's get you settled in the guest house ok?"

"Yeah, um..ok" she says nervously

Y/nPOV

This man.

I don't know why but, I feel so drawn to him. Like I don't want him to leave my side.

His smile

His mysterious gazes

His protection

And his embrace

I'm craving it and I don't know why. "What are you doing to me." I whisper to myself...so I thought

"What was that?" He stares at me like he already know what I said but wanted me to whisper it again

"Oh, no- nothing...just thinking out loud for a second" I try and cover my ass and I hope it worked. I turn around to the bedside to put my bags down and when I turn back around there he was. Right in my face..staring at me with such hunger, and lust. I couldn't help but gulp and I ended up getting goosebumps all over me. He leaned towards me and touched his nose with mine and I started to hear soft whimpers from him. He slowly lift his hands and grabbed my waist and I instantly stopped breathing.

"Say it again?" He says with his eyes closed like if he was struggling with something

"Please...say it again?" He begs

"Wh-..what are yo-...what are you doing to me?" I whisper back to him in a stutter afraid of the answer

"Mate...you're my Luna" he replies still struggling with something within himself.

"What do you mean, namjoon?" I say more concerned than scared at this point.

"Please..please don't be afraid. I won't hurt you, I'll never hurt you even if I tried" he looks as if he's fighting a battle within himself. He cups my cheek with his eyes still closed and puts his head on mine. He seems like he's trying to relax and stay calm from what ever is bothering him. Something in me is drawing me to him even more at his state of vulnerability. I slowly pick my my arms and hold on to him as we both slowly fall to the ground.

"Can we just stay like this for a while?...please y/n" he weakly whispers

"Sure..for as long as you want." I slowly begin to push his hair from his face to behind his ear as he slowly relaxes and falls asleep. I stare at his peaceful face confused of my own actions of a man I just met. A man who saved my life. A man who is making me feel things I've never felt in my life. I lean against the window, took a deep breath and stare outside to the beautiful moon in the sky. I close my eyes and drift away.

"What the hell are you doing to me namjoon"