Chapter 5

Y/nPOV

I wake up to an emptiness beside me. I slowly open my eyes to the brightness of the sun shining in them. I sit up slowly looking around at the mess around the room. I feel my face get hot reminiscing about what happened last night between namjoon and i.

Flashback

"Tonight im making you mine"

"D- do it...please"

"Ill protect you for the rest of my life y/n"

End Flashback

I suddenly put my hand around my neck and blush to myself.

Namjoon
"Good morning y/n"

I instantly jump out of my thoughts to the deep voice coming from the corner of the room. I look over at the window to namjoon leaning on the wall with no shirt, pajama pants and tea in his hand while staring into my soul. I instantly become flustered again pushing my hair behind my ear.

"G- good m-morning n-namjoon"

Why does this man make me so nervous

Namjoon
"here drink this it should help with the headache"

He hands me the cup and i can barely look him in the eyes

"T-thank you...namjoon i-"

Namjoon
"The bathroom is over there..i put some clothes in there for you to change into."

He walks out of the room and im just sitting on the bed frozen at his sudden coldness towards me.

NamjoonPOV

I lean on the window staring out into the sun when im interrupted by movement coming from the bed. I haven't been to sleep after everything that unfolded between y/n and i and i couldn't help to feel guilty.

I watch her as she reminisce about last night..i smirk at her cuteness. As much as i wanted her to be mine, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.

This was wrong.

"Good morning y/n"

I felt her tense up at the sound of my voice interrupting her thoughts. I watch her as she nervously pushes her hair behind her ear struggling to look at me tumbling over her words

Y/N
"N-namjoon I-"

I interrupt her before she could get out what she wanted to say. Guilty at my own actions from what happend last night despite how beautiful it was, my voice turns cold towards her

"The bathroom is over there..i put some clothes in there for you to change into"

I could see the confusion on her face and pain in her eyes as my coldness rushed through her. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes any longer after everything so i just left and went into my room

"Stupid!...how could you be so stupid namjoon?"

Hoseok
"Knock,knock"

"Not now Hoseok"

Hoseok
"Im just coming to check on you...is everything alright?"

I sighed thinking about everything unfolding so quickly

"I fucked up hoseok...it wasn't supposed to happen this way"

Hoseok
"You marked her already didn't you?"

I could see the smirk creep up on his face while folding his arms looking at me

"I couldn't help it...idk what got over me..everything just happend so fast and i-"

Hoseok
"Namjoon relax...everything will be ok..She wont be upset with you"

"I understand Hoseok but i-...how do you know?...i just wanted her to love me naturally...i don't want her to feel like she needs to love me..its really hard to explain"

Hoseok
"She left with you after you saved her from a relationship that could've killed her...she gave you permission even after knowing what you are...if that isn't love at first sight i don't know what is."

I thought about Hoseok's words and i started to feel more relaxed about it...hes right she could've been killed if i didn't come to her rescue and she also could've told me leave her alone and not to come near her

Hoseok
"Just show her who you really are Namjoon...outside of being an alpha...show her the real Kim Namjoon"

"I guess you're right...i just...I'm scared ill hurt her"

Hoseok
"You'll be fine...dont worry too much..noona will forgive you"

I sigh at his words while he closes the door behind him. I link over to seokjin to have him make y/n a meal...she hasn't felt it yet but her hunger will increase very soon.

"Jin-hyung, can you prepare a meal for y/n..ill have her meet you in the kitchen after shes done in the shower"

Jin
"Already ahead of you, she can come down when shes ready"

"Thank you"

I end the link and head to the bathroom to start my shower.

I step in the shower and let the hot water hit my body hoping that it will help me relax about y/n

"I just want you to love me for who i am now and not who i was"

I close my eyes with countless thoughts running through my mind when i hear a knock at the door

*knock* *knock*

****
I know you must have all noticed the change in the style of writing.

Please let me know which you like best 🥺💜